General Event Rules
- Players are expected not to be disruptive out-of-character (OOC) both in-game and over Discord while participating in an event.
- It is up to the admins present to determine what is and is not disruptive.
- Questions are allowed if kept to a minimum. Keep all other comments and complaints to yourself until the event has concluded.
- If your character is injured or killed during an event and you would like to contest it, submit a support ticket.
- The ticket will be processed once the event has concluded; in the meantime, do not flood any chats or you will be given a warning.
- Players are advised to take their time during events; small details can easily be missed if you’re rushing, and you may miss something important to the story.
- Do not run in and begin looting everything in an event area; this is disruptive and would be considered mechanical gaming.
- Do not post event spoilers in the forum shoutbox or in the Discord server.
- Game Masters (GMs) are players who help with running events on the server.
- GMs are to be afforded the same respect as staff members during events.
- GMs may be called to supervise scenes outside of events, such as faction robberies.
- For the time being, there is no application to become a GM. This may change in the future.
<< vi. Combat System
viii. Lore-Specific Rules >>
Last Updated: June 23, 2023