- You may not join the forums with a username containing inappropriate or bigoted content.
- Accounts with inappropriate usernames will be deleted.
- Oftentimes, the forum's spam filter will flag an account as spam if its username is a generic, American name (i.e., Jack, Daniel, Sophie, etc.)
- Staff checks the spam filter regularly and will manually approve these accounts if it's determined they're legitimate.
- Spamming the forums is strictly prohibited.
- All spam posts and accounts will be deleted as promptly as possible.
- What is and is not considered spam is determined by staff on a case-by-case basis.
- Links to other Project Zomboid servers are not considered spam and are allowed to be posted.
- Excessive profanity as well as any and all pornography are strictly prohibited on the forums.
- See also: General Guidelines on Hate Speech.
- Posts containing the above will be deleted as promptly as possible.
- Adult-oriented jokes are allowed, but please use your best judgement.
- Non-pornographic adult content that references in-character (IC) events is allowed.
- Although our player base is largely adults, keep in mind that there may be minors present. Act accordingly.
- If you're unsure whether something would be considered disallowed adult content, ask an admin.
Attachments & Bandwidth
- Attaching oversized images to posts uses excessive site bandwidth; size down your attachments if needed.
- If an oversized image is found in a forum post, it will be removed.
- Hosting an image on a site such as Imgur and linking it on the forums will circumvent this problem.
- Keep all image attachments in signatures to 500x500px or smaller.
- Regardless of whether an image is attached directly or hosted on Imgur, etc., oversized images in signatures clog up the forums.
- If an oversized image is found in a user's forum signature, it will be removed.
The Rights of Staff
- Staff reserves the right to ban any member of the community for any reason we deem fit, with no chance of appeal.
- Staff reserves the right to use a community member's personal data for legal action if needed.
- Staff will never use or share a community member's personal data without a legally justifiable reason.
- An exception to this policy is the use of a community member's personal data for internal statistical purposes.
Last Updated: June 23, 2023