AliasN/A
D.O.B.21 April, 1989
StatusAlive
NationalityBorn in Alaska, US
ReligionNone
Marital StatusWidower
Personal Information
Sexual OrientationStraight
PsychologyRational, thorough and competent.
Self-discipline Level-headed. Patient.
LifestyleAdaptable and independent.
Social AttitudePeople-oriented. Its not comfortable leading or controlling others. Gregarious.
Honesty and honourValues honesty. Blunt and truthful.
Emotional capacityMatey.
Current emotional stateHappy and overwhelmed.
AlignmentNeutral

Character Themes

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

-Faction Relationship:
  • Monroe: "Nice lil' town, the folks seem afable enough. Gave me honest work, good food and a warm bed. Couldn't had asked for more. -- Practically accepted me like one of them. If it wasn't for the monsters and criminal gangs that seems to haunt you, could move down here with my kids. -- Might become my grave."
  • CPF: "Ran into them when I was crossin' the border. Can't really judge without knowing them. -- Rangers arriving in the most opportune times. How... convenient."
  • Brighton: "I'm sorry partner, who again?"
  • The Crows: "Yet again sorry partner, who? -- So there is actually one Crow in town..."
  • The Miller Family :dead: : "Can't wait to see all of your heads in pike, you fucking bastards."
  • The White Legs :bored: : "Not saying all of the clans are bad... but I rather shoot first and question later."
  • Monsters :dead: : "..."
-Personal Relationships:
  • Texas Battle: "You are kind of a naive boy, still have to learn so much about the cruel world we live in. You also have to learn not to fight elders... they know better than you. -- People love ya around here. For someone so young you seem to be a referent in this community. -- You might be well-intentioned but you lack respect and discipline boy. Emphasis on respect. -- Things didn't have to be like this... you should had learnt about your mistake back in the bunket. Sorry partner."
  • Liliana Marat: "Head of Farming. Gave me a roof and food in exchange for work, ma'am. So far, so good. -- I'm sorry I fucked up with the raddishes. Will make up to you ma'am."
  • Terry Winters 👍: "You remind me of my daughter. Shy, but goldenheart. -- Saved my life. Took care of me when shit hit the fan. I owe ya my life. -- ... Never thought saving my life would cost ya that much..."
  • Laura Harper: "Not sure if I shoul' call you partner or boss, girl. What I am sure of is we have a bright future working together. -- Business is going good. I am happy working with ya Laura. -- I dunno what you have been up to lately Laura, but I surely could use you back hittin' the steel. -- Guess your plan could come in handy."
  • Kai 👍 : "You are quite a witty one, with that phone of yours. I am actually amazed you managed to pull that together and make it work. -- Is one thing to build a flashlight but a mine... Who are you? -- Ya need help girl. Just ask for it, don't be afraid to do so. -- Probably the best person in Monroe. Owe ya a lot by now. -- Got that mine up and running together... just hope I can recover enough to make it worth it... -- Thanks for visiting girl, will not forget."
  • Don Jones :bored: : "Curiously enough, you remind me of myself in a way. Just an older and woeful me. I'm sure we will get along. -- Hell of a fighter, no doubt. Disciplined and trained. -- Don't know what you did... but wouldn't advice passing by town."
  • Max Stone 👍 : "A possible business partner for the future. It would surely be great to sell ammo to the townfolks or even the security corps. -- You have set up the shop all by yourself without telling me a word until it was finished. Not sure if you want to keep it for yourself or if you have way too much initiative, but I will try to get to work there as soon as possible. -- We could say I saved your life with that steel armor, partner. -- One-one partner... lets hope we don't have to save eachother's life again."
  • Alyssa Burke: "Head of Medicine. Claims to be a sharpshooter, and I would like to see that. She seems like a nice lady."
  • Crystal Chen 👍 : "Head of Commerce. All the local leaders seem to be doing their part and you aren't less. Needless to say, people talk wonders about you and I begin to see why. -- Glad you liked your new work place that much. Wouldn't mind keep workin' with ya. -- You did your best. It simply didn't go as planned..."
  • Constantine Harrapis: "Minister of Monroe *and* the butcher. Sounds like a respectable man, and talks like one too. Keep up the good work. -- Didn't know Monroe was after bounties. Next time lemme know partner."
  • Brianna Tate ❤ : "Little cheerful bird, aren't you girl? Thats good, just don't let it get yourself killed. -- Will push through this little one, don't be afraid. -- And somehow, you came into my life. Couldn't be happier I met ya."
  • Sepp Junkers: "Head of Security. Only have seen you around a few times and deem you a polite gentlemen. -- We are in high need of ya mister, where are ya?"
  • Zed: "Head of Scouts. Don't know how you got those scars mister but I am surprised you still stand on your feet. A respectable partner. -- Never thought I would see a scarred person effectively kill an undead cyborg with a throwing knife. Surely a tale to be told."
  • Emma Reid 💔 ☠ : "You are pure and transparent, and speak words of honesty. Something one doesn't see often anymore. I like ya. -- You came and you went like a flash in the sky, and you gave me a dream and you left it behind. Guess you never felt it too. -- I'm so sorry... Could had done more. Maybe even find you alive... I will pray to the boss up there for your soul."
  • Corey Jackson: "Why I upset ya at sight is something that skips my reasoning. Just hope we can improve our relations partner. -- You have a good heart. Never doubted it."
  • Max Rutherford: "You kicked the boy's ass. For someone your age you surely are in shape, wouldn't want to cross you. -- Kinda unfocused but hey, you have good intentions."
  • Kaari'Nai 👍 : "Worry not girl, we will deal with that Miller gang. Kinda owe you for refreshing my spanish. Lo tenía un poca oxidado. -- Been able to see that you would do a lot of good if you would only stick around. Eres buena persona. -- Dónde estaría ahora si no fuese por las chicas. Si no fuese por ti... -- Been thinkin' a lot since the explossion... you made yourself with a piece of those thoughts."
  • Whisper: "Thanks for the drinks girl. Next one is on me."
  • Leo Grant :bored:: "Thanks for the Tommy boy. Too bad I had to let it go back in Monroe. -- You might be an absolute drunk with the mind of an impulsive child... but you got me back home safe. Thank ya."
  • Nikolai Loginoff: "Everyone have accidents partner, don't worry. No one would be able to blame ya. -- Appreciate the company partner, you are a good man."
  • Nikolai: "Saw everything that happened. You were on your right to do it partner. Kinda excesive, but still on your right."

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

First update: Relationships added! Let me know I forgot your character and we will work to add them in.

Anonymous

Second update: Minor one, composed of adding Crystal and Consti to the relationships and changing the emotional status from 'cautious' to 'welcome'.

Anonymous

Third update: Relationships updated. Some added, some expanded. Enjoy!

Anonymous

Fourth update: Added two new relationships, expanded on some of them and added a character song. Enjoy!

Anonymous

Fifth update: Relationships update - two added, some expanded -. Current emotional state changed.

Anonymous

Sixth update: Very minor one, second theme song added. Enjoy!

Anonymous

Seventh update: Major relationship updates, emoji system introduced - thumbs up means friendship/favor obtained. The Miller Family and the White Legs have been added to the faction relationships!

Anonymous

Eight update: Really minor one, emotional capacity and current emotional state changed!