≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Henry Patton

Anonymous

Henry Patton
a0c28b5875573b98fa2d (1).jpeg
Biographical Information
AliasN/A
D.O.B.21 April, 1989
StatusAlive, location unknown.
NationalityBorn in Alaska, US
ReligionNone
Marital StatusEngaged
Personal Information
Sexual OrientationStraight
PsychologyRational, thorough and competent.
Self-discipline Level-headed. Patient.
LifestyleAdaptable and independent.
Social AttitudePeople-oriented. Its not comfortable leading or controlling others. Gregarious.
Honesty and honourValues honesty. Blunt and truthful.
Emotional capacityMatey.
Current emotional stateRelieved.
AlignmentNeutral

Character Themes

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

-Faction Relationship:
  • Monroe :dead: : "Nice lil' town, the folks seem afable enough. Gave me honest work, good food and a warm bed. Couldn't had asked for more. -- Practically accepted me like one of them. If it wasn't for the monsters and criminal gangs that seems to haunt you, could move down here with my kids. -- Might become my grave. -- You all are part of the problem if you aren't part of the solution. Hope you burn down to ashes, bunch of cowards."
  • CPF: "Ran into them when I was crossin' the border. Can't really judge without knowing them. -- Rangers arriving in the most opportune times. How... convenient. -- Never had anythin' personal against the CPF, but can't trust it with the lifes of my loved ones."
  • Brighton :dead: : "I'm sorry partner, who again? -- Ten years waitin' for this moment. Ten. Hopefully I will *never* meet any of you murderers and manipulators again. So long."
  • The Crows: "Yet again sorry partner, who? -- So there is actually one Crow in town... -- Well, *was*."
  • The Miller Family :dead: : "Can't wait to see all of your heads in pike, you fucking bastards."
  • The White Legs :bored: : "Not saying all of the clans are bad... but I rather shoot first and question later."
  • Monsters :dead: : "..."
-Personal Relationships:
  • Ethan Patton and Abigail Patton ? : "My family. My life. My light in the darkness. My everything. -- All the horrible things I have done, I have done it for you. Of those things, regret many... Those will ever weight on my mind. But at last, it all was worth it."
  • Texas Battle :bored: : "You are kind of a naive boy, still have to learn so much about the cruel world we live in. You also have to learn not to fight elders... they know better than you. -- People love ya around here. For someone so young you seem to be a referent in this community. -- You might be well-intentioned but you lack respect and discipline boy. Emphasis on respect. -- Things didn't have to be like this... you should had learnt about your mistake back in the bunker. Sorry partner. -- For the love of God, just shut up for a few years."
  • Liliana Marat ? : "Head of Farming. Gave me a roof and food in exchange for work, ma'am. So far, so good. -- I'm sorry I fucked up with the raddishes. Will make up to you ma'am. -- I like your jukebox. And your whisky. -- Wherever you are... if you are still alive, better said, you are probably Monroe's best chance to be a decent place. Good luck."
  • Terry Winters ?: "You remind me of my daughter. Shy, but goldenheart. -- Saved my life. Took care of me when shit hit the fan. I owe ya my life. -- ... Never thought saving my life would cost ya that much..."
  • Laura Harper: "Not sure if I shoul' call you partner or boss, girl. What I am sure of is we have a bright future working together. -- Business is going good. I am happy working with ya Laura. -- I dunno what you have been up to lately Laura, but I surely could use you back hittin' the steel. -- Guess your plan could come in handy."
  • Kai ☠? : "You are quite a witty one, with that phone of yours. I am actually amazed you managed to pull that together and make it work. -- Is one thing to build a flashlight but a mine... Who are you? -- Ya need help girl. Just ask for it, don't be afraid to do so. -- Probably the best person in Monroe. Owe ya a lot by now. -- Got that mine up and running together... just hope I can recover enough to make it worth it... -- Thanks for visiting girl, will not forget. -- Hope you are doing good there where I dropped you at... Good luck. -- What I did to you... It has no forgiveness, nor could accept it if given. If there is a hell, you know why I will be sent down there without hesitation from the Boss up there... This burden... is the worst memory I will have from Monroe..."
  • Don Jones :bored: : "Curiously enough, you remind me of myself in a way. Just an older and woeful me. I'm sure we will get along. -- Hell of a fighter, no doubt. Disciplined and trained. -- Don't know what you did... but wouldn't advice passing by town."
  • Max Stone ? : "A possible business partner for the future. It would surely be great to sell ammo to the townfolks or even the security corps. -- You have set up the shop all by yourself without telling me a word until it was finished. Not sure if you want to keep it for yourself or if you have way too much initiative, but I will try to get to work there as soon as possible. -- We could say I saved your life with that steel armor, partner. -- One-one partner... lets hope we don't have to save eachother's life again. -- Heard you made it to the council. I'm sure we will lead great together. -- At the end, and despite the fact you knew who I trully was, you stood by my side. You are a good man of noble heart. Wherever you are, don't throw your life away for Monroe. Not worth it partner. Farewell."
  • Alyssa Burke: "Head of Medicine. Claims to be a sharpshooter, and I would like to see that. She seems like a nice lady."
  • Crystal Chen :dead: : "Head of Commerce. All the local leaders seem to be doing their part and you aren't less. Needless to say, people talk wonders about you and I begin to see why. -- Glad you liked your new work place that much. Wouldn't mind keep workin' with ya. -- You did your best. It simply didn't go as planned... -- How does it feel to sit on the big chair? -- You are the worst thing that have happened to Monroe. The CPF reducing it to less than ashes would be better than your dictatorshipment on it. We will be employer and employee again... when we meet in hell."
  • Constantine Harrapis ? : "Minister of Monroe *and* the butcher. Sounds like a respectable man, and talks like one too. Keep up the good work. -- Didn't know Monroe was after bounties. Next time lemme know partner. -- Where are you mister?"
  • Brianna Tate ❤? : "Little cheerful bird, aren't you girl? Thats good, just don't let it get yourself killed. -- Will push through this little one, don't be afraid. -- And somehow, you came into my life. Couldn't be happier I met ya. -- Love ya, queen. -- No more goin' to the public bath, I promise. -- When I'm with you, everything feels almost normal again. Like if nothin' of this all ever happened. -- You have became a big part of my life. You have became part of the family. Abigail looks up at you already as a mother figure... but thats kind of obvious, isn't it? But most important... never thought I would find such a pure love again. Until you arrived in my life. I love you."
  • Sepp Junkers: "Head of Security. Only have seen you around a few times and deem you a polite gentlemen. -- We are in high need of ya mister, where are ya?"
  • Zed : "Head of Scouts. Don't know how you got those scars mister but I am surprised you still stand on your feet. A respectable partner. -- Never thought I would see a scarred person effectively kill an undead cyborg with a throwing knife. Surely a tale to be told. -- Pray that I don't find ya... -- You don't know this partner, but I owe you an apologize."
  • Emma Reid ? ☠ : "You are pure and transparent, and speak words of honesty. Something one doesn't see often anymore. I like ya. -- You came and you went like a flash in the sky, and you gave me a dream and you left it behind. Guess you never felt it too. -- I'm so sorry... Could had done more. Maybe even find you alive... I will pray to the boss up there for your soul. -- I am glad I could give you a proper burial, Reverend and all. Rest in peace."
  • Corey Jackson: "Why I upset ya at sight is something that skips my reasoning. Just hope we can improve our relations partner. -- You have a good heart. Never doubted it."
  • Max Rutherford: "You kicked the boy's ass. For someone your age you surely are in shape, wouldn't want to cross you. -- Kinda unfocused but hey, you have good intentions."
  • Kaari'Nai ? : "Worry not girl, we will deal with that Miller gang. Kinda owe you for refreshing my spanish. Lo tenía un poca oxidado. -- Been able to see that you would do a lot of good if you would only stick around. Eres buena persona. -- Dónde estaría ahora si no fuese por las chicas. Si no fuese por ti... -- Been thinkin' a lot since the explossion... you made yourself with a piece of those thoughts. -- Lo siento por tu brazo. Y por tu hombro. Y por tu pelo. - You sang and my arm stopped bleedin'... I think I owe your spirits one. -- Burying Emma was important for me. Haven't stop doin' things for me since you arrived, and at this point I feel like you are one of persons that have my back covered, no matter what. You are a close friend. -- Morena, espero que estés bien... Me hubieses gustado despedirme de ti en persona pero... la situación no lo permite. Espero volver a verte algún día... Cuídate, y mantén a Gerald cerca."
  • Gerald ? : "Thank ya for the service Reverend, really. I needed to close that wound. -- Take care of Kaari for me, reverend. Thanks for all the soul patches you have put on me. Goodbye."
  • Whisper ☠ : "Thanks for the drinks girl. Next one is on me. -- Heard you got blown up. Thats inconvenient..."
  • Leo Grant :bored:: "Thanks for the Tommy boy. Too bad I had to let it go back in Monroe. -- You might be an absolute drunk with the mind of an impulsive child... but you got me back home safe. Thank ya."
  • Nikolai Loginoff: "Everyone have accidents partner, don't worry. No one would be able to blame ya. -- Appreciate the company partner, you are a good man. -- Take it easy partner..."
  • Nikolai: "Saw everything that happened. You were on your right to do it partner. Kinda excesive, but still on your right. -- Heard you gave up your Sec armband. Well, thats not good."
  • Erick Gonzales ? : "You are quite noisy. On the other hand thats your job so.. can't really blame ya partner. -- You are a good man, partner. Do the right thing: fuck them right and good. Stay safe."
  • Lux Bleue: "Welcome to the town, your sister too. You seem like quite the workin' pair, and you already showed it."
  • Recorder: "Saw the newspaper, and I have been told you are around asking questions. Don't get yourself in troubles with anyone and we will be fine."

Anonymous

First update: Relationships added! Let me know I forgot your character and we will work to add them in.

Anonymous

Second update: Minor one, composed of adding Crystal and Consti to the relationships and changing the emotional status from 'cautious' to 'welcome'.

Anonymous

Third update: Relationships updated. Some added, some expanded. Enjoy!

Anonymous

Fourth update: Added two new relationships, expanded on some of them and added a character song. Enjoy!

Anonymous

Fifth update: Relationships update - two added, some expanded -. Current emotional state changed.

Anonymous

Sixth update: Very minor one, second theme song added. Enjoy!

Anonymous

Seventh update: Major relationship updates, emoji system introduced - thumbs up means friendship/favor obtained. The Miller Family and the White Legs have been added to the faction relationships!

Anonymous

Eight update: Really minor one, emotional capacity and current emotional state changed!

Anonymous

Tenth update: New theme, current emotional state update, relationships update. I hope this is not the last update I have to do. Enjoy.

Anonymous

11st update: Relationships updated. Enjoy!

Anonymous

12nd update: Very tiny little update on the relationships :P

Anonymous

13rd update: Relationships update. The first NPCs made its way into the relationships. Oh god. Also congrats on Kaari for getting the first blue heart! Blue is color of friendship... don't you all freak out >.>

Anonymous

Last update -- Good Ending update --: Relationships updated to their truest! The colors represent lines for impactful characters and/or factions and they go like this: Family, Love, Friendship, Sympathy, Neutrality, Hate. Status, emotional state and marital status updated.

I would like to express, in a personal note, that Holt was right when he said second characters were the bests. This is the first personal arc of a character I have ever completed despite being a RPer myself for over 3 years now. Henry has trully felt as unique as Hope felt and yet again this isn't just because of me but because of you all. Some characers were special for him, some made his life almost unbearable. Those of you, you know who you are -- for good or bad lol --. But without you, this wouldn't had been possible. So thank you. I hope we can keep forging amazing stories and that Henry felt the same way for you ?