≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Seth Davis

Anonymous

Seth Davis
Biographical Information
Date of BirthJune 1st 1972
Age47
GenderMale
Height5'9''
Weight210 lbs (95 Kilograms)
StatusAlive
Personal Information
FamilyWife (Joy), Daughter (Athena), Father (Tyler), Mother (Maggie) and Sister (Jennifer)
SkillsLaw, Farming and Ranching

PERSONALITY
Seth Davis, a man who firmly believes in his faith (Christianity) and regularly attends service every Sunday. Davis has a far-right winged mentality, and will always attempt to prove his point. Davis has always been interested in law, as well as politics. Davis is rather meticulous about everything, some might even see this as a drawback due to the sheer amount of time he takes to get everything perfect. He enjoys hosting family barbeques and will often go out of his way to make his friends and family feel comfortable.

APPEARANCE
Seth is slightly overweight but otherwise in good shape. He is tall (5'9'') with bronze skin (almost a rocky colour, however lighter) brown hair (short sides with a carefully combed central quiff, waxed into position) and blue eyes that are covered normally by glasses.

HISTORY
The homeowner of a quaint little farmhouse on the outskirts of Joans Hollow - Where he lives with his Wife and Daughter, Joy and Athena respectfully. Older locals might remember the time, he and his girlfriend at the time, were hit by a drunk driver resulting in the death of the aforementioned girlfriend. He works just north of Joans Hollow - in Jubilee at the local Lawyers firm, although he is known to have a rather ... 'far-right' mentality.

Anonymous

RELATIONSHIPS
Key

- Friend
- Trust
- Dislike
- Acquaintances
- Neutral

His Group (Farm Group)
- Chris Landon
[You've shown me that I can trust you - In a time like this where trust is more valuable than a bullet? That means a lot. I hope you make it out - God, I hope we all make it out]

- Danica Copeland
[Nice woman - or girl, I'm still not entirely sure how old you are. I've met you before, you used to serve me coffee every Wednesday when I went to go golf. I'm not sure the horrors you've seen of this bloody war but I'm sorry I was so hard on you earlier. You deserve beter]

- Ming-zhu Yan
[When I found you, I couldn't believe you actually survived that horror at Fort Holly. You're so small - but that brain of yours definitely makes up for it. I pray that whatever you saw is put out of mind, God knows what you saw and if Joan's Hollow is anything to judge by ... God bless is all I can say]

- Lowell Green
[You're quiet, which isn't always a bad thing. I know you used to work for them big TV corporations which is quite interesting for a shy fellow like yourself. We might not have spoken in great detail, but you a fella that I can get along with]

- Haytham Hadid
[Damn, you and I have had our fair shares of fights. You're big-headed and stubborn, I guess we fight because you remind me of how I was when I was young, ready to take on the world. We realised that we can't be fighting and we do need to stick together for the good of the group]

Military Group (Church Group; York's Platoon)

- Jonathon York
[I ain't knowing you, and your 'friends' robbed us of all our food, how the fuck can we trust someone like you if they're stealing the god damn food supply]

- Rafael Garcia
[You just stood there ... but you follow Yorks orders like a lap dog, so whos says you ain't corrupt like the rest of 'em]

Merchants/Solo (Those without groups)

- George Popwalski
[You helped out I guess - When them red necks came up and decided to ask questions. Landon appears to have taken a liking to you, but he chats to everyone. I hope we can trust someone like you with such useful supplies]