≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Closed Regarding my warning -

Atlas

Title: Regarding my warning -
Character Name: Atlas

I was given a warning today by Cid regarding a private discord conversation I had with the user Jonah. In this conversation, we are arguing about a situation that seems to be miscommunicated between the two of us and has gone way past what it needed to be and it ends with myself telling Jonah "to go fuck himself" before I block him as to not further problems.

I will admit when I'm wrong. I was angry. But, I'd like to make it more than clear that when I sent this message Jonah had resigned from Gateway telling Pika he would not be returning. He was no longer a player at this point in time. Those DM's were now a private fight between two people.

The reason for my ticket is because I was not spoken to before receiving my warning. If I would have been given a chance to defend myself in any capacity and still found guilty, I would take it but that isn't the case. Instead, I was given a warning without being able to give my side of things or even explain what happened.

I was also told from the warning with Cid that the situation involved more outside of Jonah and I which is simply untrue. The only people aware of the situation on my end was Host and Pika because I went to them when I believed I no longer could continue without escalating things. If there are any other players involved, it is because Jonah leaked my private DM's to other players without my permission.

I have been apart of this community for almost two years and have put a lot of my own time and effort into it. I would do anything for the people here and the blatant disregard of me is incredibly off-putting. Anyone who knows me personally especially as of late knows I will admit when I am wrong and accept the consequences the way they are given to me. I didn't handle it well. I'm aware. I even jumped the gun regarding the situation that started all of this and that was my fault - which I've admitted several times. But, I deserved to be at least heard. Just for the sake of being heard.

The way this situation has played out has led me to feel as if the admin team is more concerned with quantity over quality and made me question my own willingness to continue to be apart of something I love so dearly. I have put hundreds of hours pouring myself into my stories, characters and outside relationships on Gateway just to be so easily brushed aside the first time I ever do something even mildly wrong.

El Cid

The Old Man
The Old Man
Donator++
Donator+
Donator
Title: Regarding my warning -
Character Name: Atlas

I was given a warning today by Cid regarding a private discord conversation I had with the user Jonah. In this conversation, we are arguing about a situation that seems to be miscommunicated between the two of us and has gone way past what it needed to be and it ends with myself telling Jonah "to go fuck himself" before I block him as to not further problems.

I will admit when I'm wrong. I was angry. But, I'd like to make it more than clear that when I sent this message Jonah had resigned from Gateway telling Pika he would not be returning. He was no longer a player at this point in time. Those DM's were now a private fight between two people.

The reason for my ticket is because I was not spoken to before receiving my warning. If I would have been given a chance to defend myself in any capacity and still found guilty, I would take it but that isn't the case. Instead, I was given a warning without being able to give my side of things or even explain what happened.

I was also told from the warning with Cid that the situation involved more outside of Jonah and I which is simply untrue. The only people aware of the situation on my end was Host and Pika because I went to them when I believed I no longer could continue without escalating things. If there are any other players involved, it is because Jonah leaked my private DM's to other players without my permission.

I have been apart of this community for almost two years and have put a lot of my own time and effort into it. I would do anything for the people here and the blatant disregard of me is incredibly off-putting. Anyone who knows me personally especially as of late knows I will admit when I am wrong and accept the consequences the way they are given to me. I didn't handle it well. I'm aware. I even jumped the gun regarding the situation that started all of this and that was my fault - which I've admitted several times. But, I deserved to be at least heard. Just for the sake of being heard.

The way this situation has played out has led me to feel as if the admin team is more concerned with quantity over quality and made me question my own willingness to continue to be apart of something I love so dearly. I have put hundreds of hours pouring myself into my stories, characters and outside relationships on Gateway just to be so easily brushed aside the first time I ever do something even mildly wrong.
I know we talked in depth about this in PM's, but I'll put it on record here to that I jumped the gun on the warning, as I misunderstood that someone had already spoken to you one on one. So I do apologize for that. If you need to discuss further, let me know.