≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Rafael Garcia

Anonymous

Rafael García
General Information
Full Name:Rafael García Mendoza
Weight:172lbs / 78kg
Height:5'9"/ 175cm
Nationality:Mexican
D.O.B14/7/1997
Blood typeO+
Other Information
Profession:(Recruit) Combat Medic
Affiliation"York's Gang"
Other notes: Noticeable foreign accent

A young hispanic guy in his early twenties. Rafael stands at 5'9", a bit taller than the average for the male Mexican. Fit thanks to the training he went through in basic, but nothing too out of the ordinary or amazing, if anything above average compared to the regular joe. He may be seen switching between spanish and english, both languages he dominates well. He may be seen wearing the US Army military uniform, or regular clothes, always has combat boots on.

Generally of a friendly disposicion towards others, and always willing to help those he can. Although he can come across as quiet to others, specially around people he doesn't know, most often than not is because he rather not bother them in any way shape or form. Patient, but if a nerve is struck he can quickly become hot headed. Sturbborn.

the pinnacle of comedy over here imma right?
Jackie: "My little sister, I know how scare she is... Just hope I can be a decent enough brother and help her through the dark times that are ahead of us."
Sergeant York: "So far we've manage to survive without much problems and help those who need us. So I have to say, don't have many issues with you as a leader."
Miller: "Seems... Friendly enough. We escaped from the base together"
Carmen Alvarez: "Got no opinion about her. Sergeant York says she knows what she is doing, maybe served with him?"
Santiago Alvarez: "No opinion."
Jonah Alvarez: See above.
Max Rutherford: See above.
A few of their members seem to be interested in merging with us once we settle at the Country Club. Which I guess would be good... The more the merrier they say..
Danica Copeland: "Not thrilled about the idea of going to the Country Club, but given her situation in particular it would be a very stupid move to not stick with the group, safety in numbers."
Ming-zhu Yan: "Doctor. Seems friendly enough I guess."
Chris Landon: "Friendly, probably one of the smartest of the bunch. We talked for a bit and managed to give me reasons to at least consider suggesting York to help them... All the same, it's going to be his decision if he wants to teach 'em which end of the rifle fires."
Emanuel Rullier: "A star or something, seems like the guy acted like he owned the place... Even though he was there for an hour or so... Don't know, don't care."
Seth Davis: "... So you're one of those guys..."
We probably brought more problems than we would've wanted... Let's hope they are ok.
The Officer(Thomas Carlisle): -------
Sarah's Father: ----------
Sarah Carlisle: "She's getting better."
Father Morgan: "Head of the church, wonder what goes on his mind..."
Miss Reid: "Cute, shy, God fearing... Looks like she's suffering from depression. Perhaps should keep an eye... Perhaps I should just keep to myself."
Maisie: "Talks... A lot."

I remember the first days of the infection... It was hot, it was chaotic... I remember a few of my classmates get torn apart by the infected while we helped in the quarantine zone. Not even six days after the entire command structure broke down... Me and my sister would've died if it wasn't for Jonathan most likely... It was nothing at all like the exercises, all that training, all those drills... It doesn't really prepare you for all the screaming or the blood, does it? Frankly I'm amazed we even made it through the first day... Never mind the first week.
After we managed to rest and collect ourselves we have tried to make the best of our situation. With our food and medical problem sorted for what's left of the next two weeks, we've turned and tried to help everyone with the best of our abilities... Many may be going without help, but if I can do something about it I'll try my best... Let's hope it doesn't bite us in the ass down the line.
Even though we have gotten the best of the infection, with enough food and supplies to last us and even offer help to others. We also seem to have gotten some of the worst. When a group of "National Guard" members came rolling, they ordered us to get outside, or fight if we dared.... So we did, only to later found out that we were outgunned and outflanked. After a short skirmish they retreated... Perhaps their leader's nerve broke first, maybe it was the infected getting closer to us, maybe he had the shits and needed to go... But they retreated, leaving us with a couple of injured...
And I thought it was going to be a good week...
REALLY? REALLY?! WHAT KIND OF FUCKING PIGS DO AMERICAN'S BREED? THE BASTARD TOOK AN AXE TO THE HEAD AND DIDN'T WANT TO DIE.
As our days in the church came to an end, and new alliances and friendships are formed... Our friends from the National Guard came to us once more, we didn't care what they had to say to us. We knew very well what was going to happen, or what could've happened if we stayed and faced them, many innocents dead or dying, people that didn't need to be involved being hurt. Split, and with our leader outside, I knew I had to take control of the situation. When we were told to leave I tried to lead them outside the fence. Helping them jump... Perhaps a little too slow as the soldiers intercepted us. I stayed on the tail of the group, keeping the soldiers at bay best I could... I don't know if I did a good job. But they're alive and uninjured... So that's a much needed victory there.

Last edited by a moderator: