≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Closed Metagaming.

Atlas

Title: Metagaming.
Character Name: Zed

It has come to my attraction OOC that the character Zed has been using the death of my character Octavia from WWB to run Don’s name through the mud. Normally, I would be fine with this but there is no ACTUAL way Zed would know how Octavia died.

Octavia’s death was moved in complete secret. Most people not even knowing she’d returned to Valley Station. Octavia’s body was also dumped with no way of identifying her.

When she entered the mall upon returning, I as a character only spoke to Miles and Don before being put in a tent and logging out. Piggs was not online - like he never was.

When Octavia was moved again, I had to get back online for it where NO ONE SAW ME AGAIN, and go with Miles and Don.

The biggest part of this is that NO ONE ICLY KNEW OCTAVIA WAS PREGNANT EXCEPT FOR THE THREE PEOPLE WHO SAW HER.

Sam, Miles and Don. - all of which I’m certain would not tell Pigg’s character.

There is quite literally no way for him to know. ESPECIALLY the fact Octavia was pregnant. Octavia’s pregnancy was why Shepard and Octavia left. They had already abandoned the storage lots.

I really do not appreciate my characters death because used to condemn another character regardless or not if it’s the truth when I know the information was not obtained naturally.

Most of Don’s kills were kept hidden from the mall quite literally until now. Zed was not around enough to know about most of them. And I’m positive no one would have told him.

Fantasia

Server Contributor
Zed has IC reason to go after Don from their shared past together and his backstory and thus, this situation is not ruled Metagaming as it does not involve Octavia.