≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Maisie Bedlow

Anonymous

Hometown: Austin, TX.
Parents: Texan and Jamaican

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 104 lbs.
Hair color: Light Brown with Blonde highlights
Eye Color: Brown
Body Type: Petite

Maisie has always been on the small side, below average height and weight. She has a slim body with some curves, and works hard to stay in shape. However, this doesn't equate to muscle mass, as she is more fit than strong.

Pre-Apocalypse - Bubbly, carefree, friendly (until you annoy her or piss her off, then fiercely antagonistic), airhead(?).

Post-Apocalypse - More withdrawn and quiet, still numb due to loss of loved ones, sometimes still falls back on her pre-apocalypse personality because it's familiar to her.

She is a material girl in zombie world.

Maisie was born in Austin, TX on August 18, 1997 into a life of wealth and luxury. Her parents were a mixed race couple at time where it was not as socially acceptable as it is now. Her father, who had gathered his immense wealth from the oil business in Texas, had met her mother, a young Jamaican beauty on a vacation to the island a few years prior to her birth.

Her father came from a long line of 'good old boys', and had made the mistake of falling in love, with an "outsider". Because of his wealth and love for his wife, he gave them all the middle finger and moved the family to the city, buying a mansion in the richest part of Austin TX. Known for being a much more liberal town than most of Texas, the mixed race couple wasn't looked down upon as much.

While her home was in Austin, Maisie grew up around the elite and wealthy of the country, as her parents were active socialites and travelers. She was enrolled in the finest of schools, taught skills to make her intelligent, beautiful and capable, and doted on with anything she wanted.

She was a spoiled brat until her mother decided to take her in hand and show her how the other side lived. Maisie spent a year in Jamaica and came back with a new perspective in life. She was still the bubbleheaded girl she had always been, but now had a desire to help others. In the years between highschool and the apocalypse, she used her Dad's money (with his blessing), to start a charitable foundation, help raise funds for others and generally try to make the world a better place.

When the apocalypse started, it hit her square in the nose and left her reeling for the first few weeks. Now she is trying to make sense of the world and her place in it.

Work in Progress

Work in Progress

Father Morgan
Father Morgan is a good man, and I owe him my life after he saved me. Without him I'd be lost and dead. I'll work hard to repay him for what he did for me. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Emma Reid
She was there after Father Morgan saved me. She's a really sweet lady, and is always checking in on me. We're from two different worlds, but it's all good in the hood with me. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Frank Carlisle
I don't really know him, just met him the other day. He seemed nice enough, but I don't know much about him. I'm a little nervous after what happened before though. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA