≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Jeremy Sykes

Anonymous

First Appearance'Years Gone By'
Last AppearanceN/A
StatusALIVE
Gallery

JEREMY SYKES

Jeremy stands at a height of six foot with a physically athletic build, clearly tempered by over a decade living in the apocalypse. His scruffy brown hair is accompanied by a similarly unkempt beard of the same color, his tired brown eyes completing the picture. His skin is a shade paler than most, with several visible blemishes and faded wounds indicative of a warrior's lifestyle this past decade. He looks to be in his late thirties, or his early fourties - he looks old to be alive in times like these, at any rate.

He carries himself with a rugged demeanor, telling of his experience and lifestyle. The skin on his hands is rough and coarse, his fingertips home to no prints, but faded burn scars. His voice is gravelly and deep, with a noticeable southern twang.

Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

NOTICE
These relationships may be inaccurate in order to prevent metagaming.
FACTION RELATIONSHIPS
Monroe
"It's been our hardest winter yet, but not the hardest times we've faced."
Monroe was home to Jeremy between the spring of '26 and early '29.
- He had shown himself to be loyal to the town and it's people on numerous occasions.
- He served Monroe as one of it's scouts alongside performing the odd-job here and there for anyone who asks. And, most recently, it's third Chief of Construction
- Jeremy abandoned Monroe after seeing the direction it's politics took after the removal of Job as minister.
The Coalition of Pittsford and Fairpoint
"Fuck these guys."
Jeremy is hateful towards the CPF.
The 'Crows'
"Strange people."
The 'Crows' are relatively unknown to Jeremy.
Brighton
"Hope I get to see it one day."
Brighton remains somewhat of a mystery to Jeremy.
The United States of America
"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
The United States of America was once home to Jeremy.
The ICLF
- the Dollfaces

"They usually keep the face-paintin' for kid's birthday parties, but you hate the CPF - just like us."
The Dollfaces are considered a strange necessity to Jeremy.
- the Memorial Street Patriots
"People who think like me, or at least.. well, they hate the CPF. All I need these days."
The Patriots are who Jeremy decided to throw in the towel with after Monroe.
PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS
Caroline Sykes
"I tried my best for you."
She is the deceased wife of Jeremy Sykes.
Abigail Sykes
"I'm sorry, baby girl."
She is the deceased daughter of Jeremy Sykes.
Logan Sykes
"Feels like a lifetime ago."
He is the deceased son of Jeremy Sykes.
The 'Boys'
"Everything ends."
The 'Boys' were some 'acquaintances' of Jeremy.
Job
"Ain't off to a great start."
He is a citizen of Monroe and a friend of Jeremy. Current serves as the third Minister of Monroe after recently being elected.
Conrad Miller
"Heard you went down fightin' like a man. Rest easy, buddy."
He was a citizen of Monroe and a friend of Jeremy. Deceased since early '29.
Bonnie Mills
"I'm sorry for what happened to you, Bonnie. You were a nice girl."
She was a citizen of Monroe. Deceased in the winter bombing of '28.
Martin Hyung
"Used to run this place before the red-eyes got him. Things were different back then - felt more free. How it should be."
He was the first Minister of Monroe, died shortly after the founding of Monroe back in '26.
Julian Carmichael-Ortiz
"You didn't deserve what you got, no goddamn way."
He was the former Minister of Monroe, deceased in the winter bombing of '28.
Roscoe Gray
"We got along, shared a lot of opinions. Shame how it went."
He was the former Chief of Construction in Monroe before his death in February '28.
Arlo Gray
"I could have stopped it, i'm sorry I wasn't there when you died."
He was a citizen of Monroe and the son of Roscoe Gray. Formerly the Chief of Construction before his death in the chaos surrounding the winter bombing of '28.
Avery Dekker
"Run."
She is a traitor to Monroe.
Eli Hunt
"I hope I won't have to kill you."
He is a former citizen of the CPF.
Heath Maxwell
"Disappeared. I get it, just hope he's got what it takes to make it on his own out there."
He is a citizen of Monroe and the town's primary physician.
Kenneth Trusler
"He's the mechanic, obsessed with this old Pontiac he calls his 'berzerker' - talks too much. He's alright, though."
He is a citizen of Monroe and the town's vehicle mechanic.
Aaron Kamden
"He's alright, fought against him and his way back in the day. I see a little of myself in him - just a little, though. That's probably for the best."
He is a citizen of Monroe and a former raider.
Sepp Junkers
"He's a farmer. German, I think - Austrian maybe. Regardless, he keeps Stonewall good and healthy in the winter."
He is a citizen of Monroe and a farmer for the town.
Charlotte Emerson
"We were never close, but she didn't deserve that."
She was a citizen of Monroe and a member of the town's 'security team'.
Marian Castle
"She got her reality check, and she ran away. I'm surprised. Better hope I don't find you out there."
She is a traitor to Monroe.
Charles Gideon
"Shit happens."
He is a citizen of Monroe and the town's former Chief of Security, killed by Jamie Fisher in the winter of '28.
Cooper Briscoe
"He runs the Last Dance. Can always get a shitty warm beer and a mediocre view over there, so, no complaints."
He is a citizen of Monroe and the proprietor of the 'Last Dance' strip club.
Jamie Fisher
"Guess he's a killer - surprising."
He is a new arrival into Monroe.
Julianne 'Lynch'
"I don't have many friends. You were one of 'em. Rest easy, Julianne."
She was a former CPF Ranger, then a citizen of Monroe, now a corpse as of early '29.
Jack Summers
"I never take pleasure in it, especially if it's gotta be done. I hope to god it doesn't have to be."
He is the bartender at Monroe's cleanest bar.
Terry Winters
"Some woman. I can tell she feels bad for giving me a little scratch, but she did alright otherwise. Hopefully she fits in here - we need extra hands now more than ever."
She is a new arrival into Monroe.
Francis Nial
"America is the land of second chances."
He is a new arrival into Monroe, wanted in CPF territory.
Noelle Lange
"If we find you did this - i'm gonna make sure you swing."
She is a Ranger from the CPF implicated in the winter bombing of '28.
'Natania'
"Rot in hell."
She was a CPF Ranger, killed after murdering Arlo Gray.
Anthony Wilson
"He's a decent enough feller, got his demons just like the rest of us but he keeps us nice and fed."
He is a citizen of Monroe, serving as the current head of agriculture.
Marcus O'Neill
"Seems alright, knows his field."
He is a newcomer to Monroe, and a member of the construction crew.
Alyssa Burke
"Seems... Well, she seems nice enough."
She is a newcomer to Monroe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

Relationships Updated:
Conrad Miller
Job
Lynch
Marian Castle
Avery Dekker
Eli Hunt