≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Jacqueline Garcia

Anonymous

Jacqueline Garcia
Basic Information
Height:5'5"
Weight:121 lbs.
Hair:Brunette
Eyes:Brown
Blood:O+
Other Information

--
--
⧗☼
δояяу・゚

◉_◉

Jacqueline Garcia is a young teenage woman doing her best to try and survive after the outbreak of some mystery virus. A native Mexican, she flew into Texas to see her brother Rafael, planning to only stay for a couple weeks. Unfortunately for her, the outbreak sprung forth barely two days into her stay. Stuck with her brother and a couple of his fellow soldiers, she struggles to comprehend the death and damage that she's seen since the beginning. She's doing her best to stay savvy and upbeat, relying on her playful teasing nature and drawing and writing to keep herself from cracking...too much at least.

Hometown: Mexico City, Mexico
Ethnicity:Hispanic/Latina
Education:Some High School
Skills:Drawing and Writing

Appearance: Standing off to the side, the young woman stares up at the clouds. In one hand lies a
sketchbook, the other a pencil. Wordlessly and without looking, she scratches the lead against the​
grain of paper, mumbling quietly to herself. Her light, tan complexion makes it obvious that she's​
Latina, Hispanic in descent. Her eyes, constantly ogling towards the sky are a deep brown, like dark​
chocolate swirls, complementing her dark umber hair, cut just shy from her shoulders. Lithe and thin,​
she stands at 5'5" and weighs little more than 120 pounds. She pauses from her sketching, looking​
down at what she's done so far, flipping the pencil around and erasing bits here and there before​
smirking and nodding to herself. Hanging off her shoulders rests a white zip up hoodie, opened with​
a black sweatshirt hanging beneath.A faded pair of jeans completes the ensemble. Looking back at​
the clouds, she continues her sketch,the only noises the soft scritches of her pencil.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

COLOR CODES
====

Positive Neutral Negative Trust Platonic Romantic
====

====

México
====
Raul Garcia (?)

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Keep Mom safe, whatever happens down there. I want to believe things are okay..."

Raquel Garcia (?)

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Stay safe, please, Mom."

Maria Cortazan (?)

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"You know what you're doing, the presentation would've gone without a hitch. Just wish I could have done that back in school with you at this point..."

Emmanuel Vasquez (?)

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Guess you were right. Skipping a week of classes was a bad idea..."

Juana Martinez (?)

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"You'd be able to lighten my situation up nice, Juana. Hope you and everyone else are doing well."

====
Estados Unidos
====

Rafael Garcia

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Don't go doing something stupid, Rafifi. Not only will I be after you, but Mom's chancla always knows exactly where you are, ehehe~...Just don't get yourself hurt, please..."

Jonathan York

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"I hope you pull through.. Raf says you're a good man, so I'll take his word for it."

Jack Miller

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Get better soon."

Max Rutherford

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"You kinda remind me of some of the kids at school that smoked outside class. A little rough, but okay overall."

Carmen Alvarez

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"I haven't seen you for a few days. You wouldn't wander off and leave your family behind, right?"

Jonah Alvarez

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Thanks for helping me catch Mercutio! Having a cat around is doing wonders for me, and others too, I bet."

Santiago Alvarez

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Kind of a creep. Reminds me of some from Juarez..."

Father Morgan Littleton

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"We really appreciate you letting us stay after what happened."

Maisie Bedlow

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"You're a little bit weird, but that's okay! I really like the upbeat fashion you carry yourself, a nice contrast to all the sadness and anger."

'la Guardia Nacional'

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Vete a la mierda."

Anonymous

Fotografias