≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Amelia Bennett

Anonymous

Amelia Rose Bennett
Biographical Information
D.O.B.March 6th, 1983
StatusDeceased
SexFemale
RaceCaucasian
Height5'8"
Weight135 Pounds
HairBrown
EyesBlue
Personal Information
OccupationFBI Agent
FamilyBrad Young - Ex-Husband
Story Information
Series LifespanNew Dawn - Present

Amelia was born in Brookyln, New York in 1983, however, she is very reluctant to discuss her childhood. Amelia joined the FBI in and was assigned to the Criminal Investigative Division, specifically, the Violent Crimes Section. Due to this, Amelia has seen some of the worst things humanity has to offer in her daily routine.

Agent Bennett flew to San Antonio shortly before the events of May 18th to investigate a triple homicide and arson case in Jubilee, Texas. Amelia was getting ready to return to the San Antonio field office when reports of mass hysteria in San Antonio came in over the radio. Her attempts to call the office failed, causing her to remain in Jubilee until she could get a status update. However, that status update never came, leaving her without contact with the field office since the 18th, with her debating how to raise them with the cell networks down..

Amelia stands at about 5'8" and dresses someone professionally, despite the circumstances. Her hair is long, but stops above the shoulders. Her eyes are blue and are surrounded by eye bags, indicating a lack of sleep on her part. Her expression is usually blank in most situations, facing the grim reality at hand.

COLOR CODES
====
PositiveNeutral Negative Trust Platonic Romantic
====

---
PRE-APOC

---

Brad Young - Ex Husband (?)
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Divorce was finalized. You got what you wanted. Hope you're happy. I know I am."

Agent Neil Morgan - Partner (✞)
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"This is fucked up."

---
POST-APOC
---

---
The Crossroads
---

Officer Hank Pine - Acquaintance
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"We don't always see eye to eye, but I have his back, and I'm confident he has mine."

Christopher Dane- Acquaintance
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Guy is completely unprepared for this."

Jackson Marsh- Acquaintance
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Kind of a Dick. Certified Complete Dickhead."

Joseph Thompson - Acquaintance
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Not sure where he'd be if we didn't land on his doorstep"

Timofei Sokolov - Acquaintance
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Sad story it seems, but we all have sad stories at this point. "

Angel McKinnon - Acquaintance
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Bit of advice, get a better taste in men."

Mitchell Moss - Acquaintance
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Jumpy, but quiet."

Anna Moss - Acquaintance
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Lawyers are scum. I would know, I was married to one."

Last edited by a moderator:

EnvyDemon

Look upon my edge, ye mighty, and despair!
Staff member
The One Who Knows Tilezed
Senior Admin
Admin
Social Media Manager
Donator++
Donator+
Donator