≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Omnia

Anonymous

Omnia
Height5'6''
Weight130Lbs
D.O.B.??/??/2003
StatusAlive
Personal Information
LikesThinking out loud, talking to herself
HatesLoudness
AllegianceCircle of Architects
LifestyleNomadic
Attitude"Why is everyone so depressed?"
Quote"You're the Architect of your own destiny."
"With the mind of the Architect, you are the builder of your destiny."
"Since when? Have you told this before?"
"The void within your head is filled by the... Oh, of course. "
"Tell me something new, you harlot."
"Those who dream - see. "
"I did close my eyes. I did see."
"How did you end up here, with me?"
"But you're confusing me. What are you doing here?"
"Build a castle for the Architects."
"For years on end nothing has changed. Is that it?"
"Architect is the only one to keep you safe."
"Even I think it's old news."
"Did you build it?"
"It's a never ending process."
"The cosmic void did embrace us all, from the beginning to the end."
"You think you know. You think you're smart."
"Mostly in the night. It's funnier that way."
"I second that, my love. I second that."
"Did it reach us yet?"
"Soon."
"Of course I still love you."
"Is it mutual?"

Omnia is a traveling preacher who locally broadcasts word of her religion. Religion of "Circle of the Architects". She goes by the title of Architect and this group of nomadic preachers is known for building safe houses for those in need as well as establishing resource caches as a form of donation for those who need anything and everything, and despite of proclaiming to be preachers of a faith, they are zealously careful on who they share details of their religion. Regardless of preaching various messages only a certain few get to learn more about the faith itself. These certain few are referred as 'builders' by the Architects.
ENTITIES OF NOTE:
RODNEY
NIHIL
MILLIE
JACK-O-LANTERN
BLUEBIRD
MOMMY DEAREST

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

Updated with custom artwork as well as slightly more info about her as well as proto-relationships. =] Credit for the edited artwork to FiveHourSleep, aka Terry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

oh hey wow im a big fan of the architects, all i do is build day and night

Anonymous

Respect the Gnomes, else Omnia will come for your soul