≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Lorelei Cross

Anonymous

Lorelei Cross
StatusAlive
Age25
First AppearanceS1E1: "Years Gone By"
Last AppearanceN/A
AffiliationMonroe
OccupationMonroe Security

LORELEI N. CROSS

Loreli stands at roughly 5'5" and weighs about 130lbs. She has long brown hair with unwelcoming brown eyes. Lori always seems to have her hair clean and pulled into some sort of hairdo ranging from soft waves to braids. She is almost never seen without a bit of makeup on and takes great pride in keeping a neat appearance.

She can be typically found wearing dark jeans, work boots and a leather jacket. Lori carries around a steel sword that in length is longer than her leg. Though it may seem like a difficult task, she has no problems swinging it at the dead or those who test her.

Almost never seen without her jacket, when it does come off those around her are able to see a variety of scars on her arms ranging from small cuts to burn marks. There's usually some type of bruising around the upper arm and wrist area though she's never come forward about what they may be from.

Lorelei and her father, Patrick, have been living in Monroe for just over eight months. Lori wasted no time putting in her part for the community and quickly joined their security ranks. Her father however is known as the community drunk. He puts no effort into Monroe and drinks the money his daughter earns away. He frequented the recently shut down strip club and now spends most of his time at the bar or the home he shares with his daughter. Those who encounter him know he is a less than pleasant man.

NOTICE
These relationships may be inaccurate in order to prevent metagaming.
FACTION RELATIONSHIPS
Monroe
"Things will never be the same but this place is the only real home I've ever had. Don't let it crumble."
Home to Lorelei and Patrick. They've been residents since April 2028.
- She is one of the Monroe Security
The Coalition of Pittsford and Fairpoint
"None of it makes any sense to me anymore."
Lorelei is indifferent to the CPF.
The 'Crows'
"I think one of them hit on me."
The 'Crows' aren't a concern for Lori.
Brighton
"..."
Brighton isn't a concern to Lori.

FAMILIAL RELATIONSHIPS
Farrah Cross
"What'd you have to get sick and die for? I had to learn it all on my own and it's your fault. I'm stuck with him because you had to leave me. Why wasn't I enough to stay?"
Farrah is Lorelei's mother.
- Farrah passed away from breast cancer when Lorelei was twelve.
Patrick Cross
"I should have let you die every chance I got. Now we're here and I'm stuck with you. Maybe the alcohol will kill you before I have to."
Patrick is a citizen of Monroe and Lorelei's father.
- Lori almost solely refers to Patrick as a piece of shit.
Marian Castle
"I'll stand beside you, even when the walls come crashing down. It's you and me, Mar. Like always."
Marian is a citizen of Monroe and the Cheif of Security.
- Marian is the best friend of Lorelei.

PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS
Aaron Kamden
"..."
Aaron is a citizen of Monroe.
Arlo Gray
"From what I've heard, you went quick. That's all we can really ask in this world."
Arlo was a citizen of Monroe and the Chief of Construction. He has been deceased since The Winter Bombing of '28.
Bonnie Mills
"Didn't give a shit about your paper but you didn't deserve what you got."
Bonnie was a citizen of Monroe and wrote the town's newspaper, The Monroe Post. She has been deceased since The Winter Bombing of '28.
Charles Gideon
"What the hell are you doing, Boss?"
Charles is a citizen of Monroe and the former Chief of Security.
Charlotte Emerson
"Worlds sort of cruel. Isn't it?"
Charlotte was a citizen of Monroe and a member of the security force. She has been deceased since The Winter Bombing of '28.
Cooper Briscoe
"I'll never turn down a drink with you."
Cooper is a citizen of Monroe and former owner of the local strip club, The Last Dance.
- Lorelei trusts Cooper.
Conrad Miller
"I'm sure my father is the only reason you even have that bar still."
Conrad is a citizen of Monroe and the owner of The Whiskey Rose.
Constantine Hasapis
"..."
Constantine is a citizen of Monroe.
Heath Maxwell
"Doc."
Heath is a citizen of Monroe and the Chief of Medicine.
Jamie Fisher
"You're not as dull as I thought, Fisher. Maybe we'll need to be a team more often."
Jamie is a citizen of Monroe(?) and a member of the security force(?).
Jeremy Sykes
"We don't talk much but maybe it's better that way. From what I've heard, you're sort of a dick."
Jeremy is a citizen of Monroe and the Chief of Construction.
Job
"Keep us safe, Job."
Job is the current Minister of Monroe and the town's blacksmith.
Julian Carmichael-Ortiz
"You took us in when I had nowhere left to go. I'll always remember that."
Julian was the Minister of Monroe. He has been deceased since The Winter Bombing of '28.
Juniper
"..."
Juniper is a citizen of Monroe.
Kenneth Trusler
"..."
Kenneth is a citizen of Monroe and the town's mechanic.
Lilith Yang
"..."
Lilith is a citizen of Monroe and the teacher at the schoolhouse.
Sepp Junkers
"..."
Sepp is a citizen of Monroe and the town's farmer.
Terry Winters
"..."
Terry is a citizen of Monroe.

Last edited by a moderator: