≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Jack Miller

Anonymous

Jack Miller
Character Information
GenderMale
EthnicityCaucasian
AgeLate Twenties
Place of BirthMesa, Arizona
D.O.B.March 28th, 1991
Date of DeathN/a
Height6'1
Weight175Lbs
HairShort Messy Blond
EyesBrown
Blood TypeA+
Body BuildLean Fit
Former OccupationArmy Rotary Pilot
Current OccupationSurvivor
Personal Information
StatusInjured
First Seen6/1/19
Last Seen6/18/19
LocationSomewhere in Southern Rural Texas
Confirmed Infected Kills27
Confirmed Uninfected Kills Post-Apoc 2
Confirmed Uninfected Kills Pre-Apoc 32

THEME

APPEARANCE

He’s a fairly young and skinny individual standing in around 6’1 with a weight of 175lbs. Jack generally keeps his hair short and his face shaved while normally in some kind of uniform or utility clothing. While scavenging he typically has his pilot helmet along with the vest and pistol on the leg holster.

RELATIONSHIPS

[???]
Family
Friends
Acquaintances
Neutral
Dislikes
Hates
Missing - *
Dead - ~

* - Matthew Miller - *
Really miss you, hope you and your uncle are holding in there. Wish I came back to visit a bit more. Stay safe.

* - Raymond Miller - *
You take care of my little brother, alright? I'll be back for you as soon as I can.

- Doc -
"Not to sure we should have shot at those 'National Guard' guys. I'll trust your judgement on it though."

- Raf -
"Thanks for keeping an eye on my back when we checked out that plane."

- Max -
"You're a bad driver and got some attitude but you're alright."

- Lawyer Boy -
"Thanks for tryin to organize things. I may not say it but it's nice seeing you try."

- Santiago -
"Thanks for checking up on me at our new place."

- Ming -
"Looking forward to helping you with that research stuff. "

NOTEPAD

So today we got to know each other a bit better and went on a supply run.

Got stocked up.

Got a bit of glass in arm. Need one of the medics to take care of stitching it up.

Need:
/ 5.56 / .223 / 9 mm / 2 - 3 more packs of smokes / Screwdriver / Car Jack / Lug Wrench / Better Helmet / Better Vest /

Personnel Note:
Max can't drive for shit. Try not to be in a car where she's driving without being ready for a crash.

Long day.

Found a place far off into the woods North our first base prospect.

Got shot at by some guards at an oddly intact installation.

More glass in arms and a bullet in my vest.

Get home and around a hour later we get National Guard banging on our door.

Most of us didn't buy them being legit after them not answering York's question about their unit.

Killed 2, got injured.

Gun shot wound to my left bicep, it'll be a while before I'm using that arm to it's fullest.

Been moment since I've taken notes but here's an update.

After some careful recon of Fort Holly and the area nearby I've marked some useful POI's on the map.

Going to update the rest of the group on it as soon as I can.

Also cleaned up my room and got some furniture in. It's nothing great but it's better than a sleeping bag or chilling in the car.

Keep eye out for dirt bags. Most likely around construction sites.

Also chemical stuff for Ming. Refer to the list she gave.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

Completed: / Note pad entry / Gear Update /
Working on: / Relationships / First seen Status / Kill count /

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

Completed: / Relationships / First seen Status / Kill count /