≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Angelina McKinnon

Anonymous

Angelina McKinnon
Biographical Information
AliasAngel
Birth dateAugust 5, 1998
BirthplaceAberdeen, Scotland
ResidenceHouston, Texas
Age21
StatusAlive
GenderFemale
RaceCaucasian
Height5"5''
Weight130 lbs.
Hair ColorDirty blonde
Eye ColorBlue
Story Information
First AppearanceSeason 1 Episode 1
Series Lifespan"New Dawn" to Present

ANGELINA "ANGEL" MCKINNON

APPEARANCE
A 5"5, fair-skinned blonde, Angel is a young woman of a curvier figure, usually found wearing some kind of designer t-shirt and jeans. Her facial features are soft and feminine, with her cheeks being round and full. Overall, she has quite a youthful appearance. Angel speaks with a General American Accent.

PERSONALITY
Angel is very capable at steering conversations, being confident in her own skin and happy to take control. She's been known to be somewhat outspoken at times and isn't afraid to let you know if she has a problem. Nevertheless, she has a witty sense of humour and enjoys the company of other quick-thinking conversationists, respecting anyone who can hold their own in a roasting. Angelina is sharp-tongued and slick, so be warned.

BIOGRAPHY
The daughter of wealthy oil and gas engineers from Scotland, Angel grew up with a privileged up-bringing in Houston, Texas. She was set to follow in her parents' footsteps in the oil and gas industry, being a mechanical engineering student, despite her heart being in the world of literature. She was on summer break back home in Texas when the world came to a grinding halt.

RELATIONSHIPS
positive ■ neutral negative hate trusting platonic romantic

The McKinnon Family

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
David and Samantha McKinnon
"Why didn't you come home? I'm praying you're both safe."

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Freya McKinnon
"You've gotta be okay. I'll keep looking for you, no matter what."

The Crossroads

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Christopher "Chrissy" J. Dane
"You're a lot of fun to tease. You just don't catch on, do you?

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Hank Pine
"I see you as a strong leader, but you don't know me."

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Amelia "Ben" Bennett
"I know I can rely on you. I think we could all learn a lot from your way of handling things."

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Jackson "Jack" Marsh
"Why do you always have to be such an asshole? Don't expect me to go easy on you."

■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Timofei Sokolov
"A pleasant enough guy."

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
William Roose
"I appreciate your positivity around the complex. I still don't trust your dog, though."

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Anna Moss
"You don't make much of an effort, do you?"

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Mitchell Moss
"..."

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Danielle Stenton
"You have a pretty name."

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Marlene "Marge" Wright
"Don't run your mouth, bitch. You aren't even funny."