≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Important What Comes Next?

Bezz

Professor Passive Aggressive
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Donator++
Hi everyone, so today we have decided to end the mini lore for many of reasons. Lack of activity, interest (where is build 41,) events, and basically a completely new admin team working on a lore that has been rewritten several times by several people. This is by no means anyone's fault, we just think it would be better to... Well, not continue this lore and try to do something that everyone knows what's going on with structure. We will definitely keep everyone updated on this, which is one reason I'm asking everyone to provide some input on this with the goal to see what everyone thinks we should do from this point forward. So, discussion is highly encouraged!

Moving on from that, though, I wanted to take time to say that the old Admin news edits will return to let you all know what we're planning on doing, what's in progress, and the new things we have brought to you/changed (rules, server changes, and stuff like this.) So far, I'm thinking twice a month but there will be at least one update per month, especially with the holidays coming up.

But yes. I am terribly sorry to disappoint but players and admins alike lack the motivation to continue any type of lore for the time being. So, while we must say farewell to the current mini lore, the team can put all their effort into the Build 41 lore as we continue to prep for it's long awaited arrival. They server will stay up just in case anyone wants to play on it. Sort of minimal rp but almost entirely mechanical. Normal maps, all this wonderful stuff.

Have fun, go nuts, and Happy Holidays everyone. More to come :)

MindGate

Co-Owner | Lore Goblin
Staff member
Lore Master
Owner
Admin
Donator+
Donator
Hmmmm okay then.

a rabbit

Server Advisor
:censored:

ill leave some thoughts later maybe

morgaborg

The Unqualified
Best Girl
Donator++
The server is open to everyone right now so just hop on and go wild (y)