≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Victoria Harper

Anonymous

Victoria Harper
Biographical Information
StatusAlive
Age25
Weight160lbs
Height5'7"
OccupationTeacher
Personal Information
LikesReading, writing, art
DislikesHeat, zombies, violence
Relationship StatusHappily Married

Victoria Harper

Victoria Morgan Harper is a youthful, 25-year-old woman originally from Vermont.

She's spent most of her life with her wife, Laura, by her side. She loves her more than life itself. Victoria is usually very quiet, but can be quite talkative once she feels comfortable. She and her wife have been living in Monroe for about 4 months at this point, yet they have only just recently began to congregate with the townsfolk. Victoria is a teacher, and a soon to be employee of the upcoming Resident Services provided by Monroe.

She's usually found to be wearing a t-shirt, sweater, or coat and a pair of nice skinny jeans with boots. She also has a pair of barely held together glasses that she desperately needs to get fixed. Victoria doesn't exactly stand out from a crowd, but she does have a smile that could light up a room, and a laugh as sweet as candy. She loves being able to help people, and she loves teaching.

If you ever see her out and about, don't be afraid to say hi or strike up a conversation! Because she definitely won't.
FACTION RELATIONSHIPS
Monroe
"I was scared to go outside at one point. Now I'm hopeful to see it thrive."
Victoria is a citizen of Monroe, and excited to see change in the town.

FAMILIAL RELATIONSHIPS
Jennifer Morgan
"I always looked up to you. You shaped me into the woman I am today. I love you. I miss you."
Jennifer is Victoria's deceased mother.

Daniel Morgan
"Are you exploring the stars like you always wanted? I hope you're not burning up your fuse out there alone."
Daniel is Victoria's deceased father.

Laura Harper ?
"You mean the world to me. You're my angel. My everything. I will do whatever I can to protect you."
Laura is Victoria's amazingly wonderful wife.

Sumo
"My favorite boy in the ENTIRE world. You deserve all of the pets!"
Sumo is Victoria and Laura's Bernese Mountain dog.

PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS
Anastasia Hope
"She was kind to me and my wife. I'd need to know all of the information before judging her actions. She deserves that at least."
Anastasia resides in Monroe, but is currently jailed.

Andy
"He knows a good joke or two. It was nice to meet him. I think he works on cars."
Andy currently resides in Monroe.

Crystal
"She is amazing! She has done so much for me and my wife in the little time we have known her. I am excited to be able to work with her!"
Crystal currently resides in Monroe and is the Head of Commerce.

Lincoln
"Why did I think his name was Klaus? He seems like a cool guy. I love his tattoos!"
Lincoln currently resides in Monroe and is the Head of Construction.

Terry
"She seems to be even more shy than I am. I hope we didn't scare her or anything."
Terry currently resides in Monroe and works at the Butcher Shop.

Texas
"He has a great energy to him, and he is so nice! I'm glad to have met him. Tex!"
Texas currently resides in Monroe.