≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

The Warning of a Dragonfly

Anonymous

I write this for myself, fearing I am loosing my mind. ~ Dragonfly

It started a few weeks ago if I recall correctly, not long before the new year of twenty-nine.
I encountered something I can barely bare to talk about or dwell on for fear of it creeping in my mind.
The mist over took my perception of reality, causing me to worry if I'm sane.

I see horrors, things I know to not exist yet they still breath.
I hear the sound of a horrid chittering of a thousand creatures.
No I can not ever forget the beast that plagues my mind, it's faint pressure ever looming.
I've encountered it twice... yet I feel I feel like I've known it for so long.
I fear the woods yet... I still feel the alluring pull?
You must think me mad, to desire to go back out there if only to encounter the beast and understand why it exists.
How did it come to be?
There are things in this world that should not exist yet they do.
I'm sure you've heard tale of the Bogey man, Wendigos, Skinwalkers, and other such beasts of legend.
I did not take stock of these things till recently, now revering them with cautious respect as they are incredibly dangerous.
I'd recommend you do the same before you are caught in it's trap like I.

1598617246128.png

Heed the warning of the Dragonfly caught in the spiders web.