≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

The Pain That I'm Used To

EnvyDemon

Look upon my edge, ye mighty, and despair!
Staff member
The One Who Knows Tilezed
Senior Admin
Admin
Social Media Manager
Donator++
Donator+
Donator
Tuesday, May 14th, 2019, 5:59 AM, Eastern Standard Time
---------------------
1965 Emerson Street, Alexandria, Virginia

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Amelia turned as she heard her phone go off. It took her a moment to gain her composure, look a the ceiling. She rubs her eyes, before stretching in bed and putting her hand on her head.

"How much did I drink last night?" Amelia asked herself. Last thing she remembered was walking into the store last night. Two discarded wine bottles laid on the floor nearby. Amelia sighed, and went into her closet to get dressed for work.

---------------------

*RING* *RING* *RING*

Amelia was getting her coffee ready as a call came in from her ex-husband, Brad. Amelia sighed and accepted the call.

"What do you want?" Amelia asked.

"Amy!" An excited on the other line. "How are you doing?"

"What, do you want." Amelia responded annoyingly.

"Just wondering when that next alimony check will come in, seeing how you got the house and all." A feminine voice came in from the backdown "You coming back to bed babe?" "Just a minute." Brad responded. "So, how are you liking your bed, the bed I'm still paying off." Brad's voice at this point came out to be a little drunk.

"I don't have time for this." Amelia responded. "It's 6 in the morning, why the fuck are you drunk?"

There was just laughter on the other end.

"Just fuck whatever whore your with and sleep it off Brad. I'm not dealing with this bullshit."

"Fuck you Amelia, I fucking should've gotten the house, but no, that judge favors you because you have a god damn cu.."

*CLICK*

Amelia hung up at this point, until the phone rang again. Amelia answered again without checking the caller ID.

"Brad, if you fucking ever speak to me like that again, I swear to fucking go..."

"Amelia!" the voice at the other end snapped, the voice of her boss. Special Agent Juan Vargas.

"Vargas, I am so sorry you heard that my ex just called an..."

"Save it Amelia, you need to get here now. Your Killer struck again, this time in rural Texas."

"Shit." Amelia muttered "I'll be there right away."

Amelia hung up the phone and ran to her car and started it. There wasn't much time to waste.

"You're Listening to WBIG-FM, Washington, Your Classic Rock Home for the Entire DC Metro. I'm here with the news this hour." The Radio Blared. "Congress is once again debating impeachment proceedings against the president...."

Amelia turned it out as she drove across the Potomac. "Another god damn murder." she thought to her self. She sighed as she focused on the road "I guess it's off to Texas."

"Now for some music." the radio blared

Last edited: