≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

The future of this community

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnvyDemon

Look upon my edge, ye mighty, and despair!
Staff member
The One Who Knows Tilezed
Senior Admin
Admin
Social Media Manager
Donator++
Donator+
Donator
No actually. Like I said, there's two sides to each story and now Devlin and I are in discussion :)
Okay, I'll drop it then, because when someone comes at you with much needed financial support, on a contingent that you remove an admin, a large amount of issues can arise.

Bezz

Professor Passive Aggressive
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Donator++
I admitted I was wrong, Legion. And yeah, it was like say a few weeks ago or whatever. But I did admit I was wrong.

Legion

Time Traveler
Admin
Hive Mind
I admitted I was wrong, Legion. And yeah, it was like say a few weeks ago or whatever. But I did admit I was wrong.
Right or wrong, I was just posting the proof that this was effectively, the entirety of the offer. In the end, things are settling and changing in what I believe could be the best of the possibilities. Regardless, I am leaving. That has never been up for debate. But with the setup as will be announced tonight I think has the possibility of getting things back on track.

Bezz

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Donator++
Legion why are you so busy trying to out me when I admitted I was wrong in public? Why don't you start actively LISTENING to your community that "you care so much about" and start becoming active until you step away for good?

Bezz

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Donator++
Well... Where's the dates at? Just realized you sort of made it seem like that was very recent. That was about two weeks ago and since then a lot has went one. A LOT of discussion has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.