≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Texas Battle

Anonymous

Texas Battle - That's me!
Woah... Where'd they get that picture from, dude?
Biographical Information
AliasJim / Jimbo
StatusAlive. For now.
Age20
Duh-uh-dude! That's my personal info, dude!
Stuff I digMuscles, History, Camping
Stuff I 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 digBeing told what to do, Rules, Negligent pet owners

Texas "Jimbo" Battle,
A seemingly wandering junior bodybuilder and fisherman by trade, he presents himself as a goofy, beer-loving outdoorsy guy with an artless and sometimes naive world view.

Born and raised in the first years of the apocalypse, Texas seems oblivious to what life was before and can't help but wonder if he'd like it more than what it is now.

Personality-wise
- Texas is open, friendly, inclusive and highly (even sometimes unrealistically) optimistic. However, of course, he tends to be a bit aggressive, should all of his buttons be pressed in the wrong order.
In common with most young men, he is a risk taker and believes himself to be indestructible.

He is also quite easily distracted at times! Often breaking into rants about things that have nothing to do with the current situation: mostly just far-fetched stories that involve his siblings and swamp monsters.

A young man with his own little moral code, love of life, firm belief in his own immortality, and the ability to treat any setback (as long as it's nothing too major) as a fun dare to impress his friends. Texas has no problem adapting to the sticky situation that is the end of the world.

Physical Appearance
- He's the usual 6'3" tall, young himbo you'd meet in a gym - strong arms, strong legs and some slight gaps in his knowledge cabin. His skin appears to be slightly tanned, his hair, which he takes primary care of, is black and short. Sadly, no matter how long he's been waiting for it, he seems to have no facial hair. Yet.

Hey, did I forget to mention he's sportin' some SWEET, COOL-LOOKING, BATTLE (lol) SCARS? Because he is.
The kind of scars you get from explosions.

Relationships (FINALLY, AM I RIGHT?)

??????
"You were right about everything."
?????? is the ?????? ??????? of Texas.

- Their status AND relationship with Texas - as of yet - is unknown. Presumed dead(?)
Terry Winters
"I don't— I don't like to talk like this but... You're the closest thing I've got to an actual sister. Even if I don't agree with you sometimes..."

- Terry Winters is held in very high regard by Texas.
Kaari or Kaari'n̥ai (if you really want to) "I wasn't really sure about you the first time we met. Maybe it's because you couldn't speak English very well. But, uhh, you did help me with my situation and... Haven't really held it over my head so far. So, uhm, y'know, you're pretty cool. You're like a cool cat lady... But instead of lookin' after cats you... Pickle 'em in jars... Ya freak."

- Despite Kaari'n̥ai's (ugh) lack of muscles and laughable height, Texas seems to respect her. And may seem intimidated from time to time.
Gerald Bechet
"You're like... A spiritual fossil, dude. I'm totally glad I got a man who speaks with Jesus on a daily basis on my team. Err- you- we are on the same team, right?"

- Due to Gerald's age, Texas finds great pleasure in asking him questions about the past world he is so unfamiliar with. Texas likes him for that.
Nika Nachtnebel
"You're like a sapling, if saplings could walk and talk. We really gotta get your muscle mass up a little..."

- Texas knows precisely nothing about Nika.
Crystal Chen
"I— I'm not— I'm not sure what to think anymore..."

- Texas' mind remains scrambled when it comes to Crystal.
MORE TO COME LATER, I'M TIRED NOW! NEXT RELATIONSHIP UPDATE IN 2024!

Last edited by a moderator: