≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Ryuji Zekou

Anonymous

'Exiled Yakuza' Ryuji Zekou
Ryuji.png
Biographical Information
AliasNA
D.O.B.2010
StatusAlive
Personal Information
LikesLittle Tokyo, Candles, Ducks
HatesThe Crows, Gaijin, Small Talk, The Wilderness, Monroe County
AlignmentLawful Evil

The Life of Ryuji Zekou 竜次
Ryuji In Kanji means Dragon, and Zekou good, but that description couldn't be further from the truth. He has traveled a long way from lower manhattan in search of someone, he will bring this person back to Little Tokyo at all costs.

_______Factions 派閥________

Monroe
:
"Poorly run, backwards, backwoods dump. Lacks decisive leadership, Monroe clearly exhibits why democracy doesn't work"

CPF: "I hardly know anything about them, only that they mint their own currency, perhaps they are to be taken seriously"

The Crows: "Their chief's days are numbered"

Brighton: N/A

_______Interpersonal関係________

Saito Sugahara: "I failed you, I dishonored everything you raised me to be, you will be avenged. Maybe then, when it is my turn to cross over Sanzu-no-kawa... You will forgive me".

Ren (Fiancee): "I once wished I was their for you, as you were their for me, I was weak. That weakness lead me to the path I am on today, your memory is a perfect reminder of that weakness that I won't be soon to forget"

Jack Summers: "Poor kid, reminds me of myself, from a time I thought I had long forgotten, a victim of Gaijin incompetence he doesn't have much of a future in this town"

Josiah Hargraves: "We seem to speak the same language, you'll get your payment as soon as I get my information, a Yakuza always keeps his word."

Crystal Chen: "How you do business in this town Ms. Chen is beyond me"

Rebecca Sayton: "The Gaijin caught me in a moment of venerability, it won't happen again"

Anastasia Hope: You have a head on your shoulders, that's something for a Gaijin, if you want to keep it I'd watch your tongue if I were you"

Texas: "If you lay a hand on me again those injuries of yours will pale in comparison to what I will do to you"

Liliana Marat: "Annoying backwoods peasant to nice for her own good"

Marian Castle: "Gunned down a woman in plain day, in front of a child no less, and I hear she is walking free, she represents everything wrong with Gaijin, everything wrong with this backwoods dump"

Chief of the crows: "The hermits days in hiding are over. He will spill the details of his plot, and clear my name. My debt to Mr. Sugahara won't be repaid, the mistakes of my past won't be buried, but it is a start. He will be the first among many to return to Ritorutōkyō with me. I will not rest until all those involved are judged by my people."

Last edited by a moderator: