≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Recorder

Anonymous

Recorder
Biographical Information
AliasRecorder
D.O.B.1st February, 2003
StatusAlive
NationalityFrench
ReligionNone
Marital StatusDifficult
Personal Information
Sexual OrientationBisexual
PsychologyThorough and observant. Mellow.
Self-disciplineObjective. Patient and adaptable.
LifestyleLives in the present, solitary, resourceful.
Social AttitudeCooperative, seductive, outspoken.
Honesty and honourHas strong personal beliefs, loyal.
Emotional capacityWarm and non-judgemental. Kinda apathetic.
Current emotional stateFocused. Acceptance.
AlignmentNeutral evil.

Character Themes

in the water
Derallict
Summer Sun

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

-FACTION RELATIONSHIPS:
  • Monroe: "J'aime cette petite ville. Cozy and welcoming, but misterious. Nice folk around. -- What a town, always so... lit. Il n'est coupable de rien."
  • CPF ? : "J'adore mon passé avec le CPF. Friendships, contacts, animosities, murder attempts, subterfuge, information broking... Yeah, toootally love it. -- I guess the interview stirred some consciences. -- Thank you. Not for me, but for my sister. -- See, after all you are an enjoyable bunch. At least the commoners."
  • Brighton: "Rumors talk for themselves: better keep an eye out for this people. They could be the new of the decade. -- The ghost is showing its face at last."
  • The Crows: "The what?"
  • The Monsters :bored: : "What a tense encounter... Although I get the feeling he was trying to warn us. -- I am not risking myself to investigate any of the horrors. -- Who would have said it, monsters can be nice when they want to."
  • The Millers ☠ : "Murder, terrorism, rape, assault, robbery, torture... Quite the record indeed. Now, eldritchery? Bring more monsters to this already horror-filled world? That is crossing a line there."
  • Blackbear ?: "Merci beaucoup for the temporal stay and the protection. I really appreciate it."
  • Haven's Point: "Step by step."
-PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
  • Lux Bleue ? : "It is us against the world, soeur. Never forget that. -- You have been hard lately. Je comprends chéri. I will still be here for you, no matter what. -- I am very glad to see you are finally doing better. -- Lux, whenever you are... I can't protect you, and you don't want me to. So I won't... I hope you stay safe."
  • Erick Gonzales ? : "J'aime les messagers mystérieux. Although I prefer the ones that doesn't make that many questions. -- Quite the run into the forest huh? That was weird. -- I have met little people worth of a double sided trust. You, mon chèri, have earned it for sure. Don't be a stranger, you have my attention. -- You have broken my bubble. Don't make me have to seal it again. -- I almost crawled back into the bubble. Seal myself from the world... You weren't as a big part of not doing such thing as I would had liked. Still, thank you."
  • Consantine Harapis: "Le Ministre de Monroe. You showed us the public kitchen and accepted my idea of a newspaper. Je l'apprécie beaucoup! -- You didn't watch your back good enough monsieur. Such a shame."
  • Zed: "Je suis intrigué par ton apparence... People around here seem to respect you, although your disappearance is... dirtubing."
  • Kaari'Na: "J'aimerais en savoir plus sur vous... You seem like a mistery worth enough to solve. -- At least we didn't need your skills at the forest, ai-je raison? -- If there is someone capable of voice a reasoning behind the eldritch, that is you. -- At this point I expect to see you riding over some Trullan's shoulders someday while Gerald severely asks your to step down in a very father-like way."
  • Nikolai Loginoff ? : "Vous semblez avoir besoin de quelque chose dans votre vie que vous ne trouvez pas à Monroe. Hopefully that will change. -- You too, Loginoff? I am glad to see you were one step ahead from dead. -- Good luck Logi, you will need it."
  • Nat Brackenridge: "Froid mais ouvert. Thats how I like beers and people willing to give information. -- Don't stress yourself over such things more than the necessary or it will take you direct to your grave."
  • Brianna Tate: "Forgemaster. Nice work with those tools... although the crowbar is kind of used. J'espère que tu ne l'as pas utilisé pour quelque chose de mauvais."
  • Nikolai ? : "Maybe you did what you thought was best. Mauvais choix. I won't be the one blaming you for it though. -- I owe you one Nikolai. Tu es un homme bon, heh. -- You reminded me of easier times when I saw you fight."
  • Max Rutherford :bored: : "Why don't you like pictures mon chère? You have quite the face of a model, not the one of an outpost leader. That reminds me, merci for granting access to me! -- Once again, merci for something more than access Max. Aujourd'hui pour moi, demain pour toi. -- You really like to make things hard. Je n'abandonnerai pas. -- I have patience, and in very marked minutes I even have enjoyed your presence. But I would need to be a damn buddhist monk to stand you for so long."
  • Rachel Bevis: "I do love a good smile for the camera. And I do love a nice Ranger for a change. La plupart d'entre eux sont énervés comme un coin. -- You have a good heart, I can see that. Stay alive madam Bevis."
  • Gerald: "You wanted to reason with a monster. Je suis stupéfait mais impressionné. Thats not something I see everywhere, you show quite the courage there. -- Your dedication to your mission is worth admiring. I mean protecting, not your holy mission. Thats... lingering."
  • Bennedict :dead: : "Don't take me seriously... I just love to tease you. Good luck, by the way, with... you know what I mean. *wink* -- You fought the evil and you fell. Rest in peace, hero."
  • Max Stone :dead: : "Tu es un homme bon. I am sure you will do what is best for everyone. Sometimes you can save more lives than you think with a single action. -- Your only crime was to be too kind-hearted. You can't help who doesn't want to be helped, and now you have paid the price."
  • Liliana Marat: "Sympathique et hospitalier. I can't trust someone as open and afable though, but I am not closed to it in the future. -- Probably Monroe's last chance to stay on the right path. Au revoir, madam Marat."
  • Crystal Chen ☠ : "There is so much bad things to say about you, my dear, that I have to keep track of everything on paper at this point. I could fill an entire issue of Le Journal de Monroe with you and I bet people would love to know about everything you are up to... But most of all, they would absolutely love to know who you trully are."
  • Paw: "How can you command an outpost if you are not even there most of the time? -- Oh well. Enjoy the North"
  • Lady of the Barrens: "You came throught the gates like a tigress, an imposing pressence. Less than half an hour later, you were nothing but a manageable pussy cat. J'espère cependant revoir la tigresse. -- Tu m'as intrigué. Make my intrigue be worth it tigress."
  • Maxine Goodwin ❤ : "Bon cœur et joli sourire. Un vrai plaisir de vous rencontrer mon chère. -- Je veux te faire confiance, mais mon expérience crie non. Je fais de mon mieux pour ne pas l'écouter. -- J'ai peur d'avoir été empoisonné Doc. Empoisonné par ton sourire. -- Je ne sais pas ce que nous sommes mon amour. Tout ce que je sais, c'est que chaque fois que tu es proche, ma journée devient plus lumineuse. -- Partout où je vais, je vous porte avec moi mon amour, ainsi je ne vous oublierai jamais. Je vous en supplie, revenez bientôt."
  • Sawyer Elliot :bored: : "You seriously got the wrong idea of myself, but I don't blame you. Seems to be a thing lately. Nous aurons une belle petite conversation. -- I'm sorry, but I am not your type. Bonne chance lè-bas, garçon. -- I try so hard not to put some of the blame of my sister's departure on you... Mais j'échoue malgré tout."
  • Terry Winters: "You have gone through so much you don't know who you are anymore huh? Je connais ce sentiment."
  • Hana Takeuchi ?: "I am sorry for your lost. Focus on what is in front of you and not on whats behind and you will be aright in time. -- Thank you for the favors. I owe you one."
  • Ramachandran: "Sounds like we are working together. I hope to learn a lot from you and the medical staff."
  • Preston Hand: "You seemed like a decent person, then you chose your side. -- The town hasn't been safer... *loudly cackles*"
  • Abigail Sommerville: "Cheerful lady, rat heart. I am sure you would had liked to see those Redeyes tear me apart. Je suis désolé de vous décevoir, mais je ne suis pas si facile à comprendre. -- There has surely been an improvement or two around since you arrived to Haven's Point. Merci for your hard work."
  • Jinichi: "Like all traders, a mercenary who's weapon is money and influence. On the other hand, you have a caritative soul. C'est comme le feu et la glace ensemble."
  • Barb: "I already like your attitude, just have to keep it slightly under control."
  • Jenny: "We will be fine here, ne t'inquiète pas!"
  • Doreen: "Your BBQ chicken recipe came just in time. Wine was beginning to get burnt without something to help swallow it."
  • Alexis: "How do you know so much, being so young?"

Anonymous

First update: Relationship! If I missed someone, let me know!

Anonymous

Second update: Relationships extended, new character theme and a spoiler tag with more pictures of Recorder. Enjoy!

Anonymous

Recorder Season 1 has finished. Season 2 incoming. Now we are cutting midseason like TWD! Actually nah, just that relationships won't be update anymore until further notice.

Anonymous

Third update: Back with the updates! Relationships updated, new faceclaim - old one moved to the spoiler tag -, new emotional state and last but not least, new theme added for Lux! Enjoy!

Anonymous

Fourth update: Relationships update! I know I am missing like, a lot of people, but I have focused on the ones with interactions other than crossing ways cause you are too many. If you want your character added though, let me know! PD: Time for a new fc change?

Edit: Indeed time for a new faceclaim!

Anonymous

Fifth update: Minor update on relationships ( Added: Abigail Sommerville. Expanded: Rutherford, Sawyer, Maxine, Lady Barrens ). A picture in the spoiler has been replaced by a way better one. Enjoy!

Anonymous

Sixth update: Relationships updated! Emotional status changed to 'hurted' - emotionally I mean -. Marital status changed to 'dating'. Enjoy!

Anonymous

Seventh update: Little update! Lux's song erased. Instead it has been changed to describe her current emotional state. Current emotional state also changed from 'hurted' to 'lonely' and 'depressed'.

Anonymous

Eighth update: Some songs have been erased from existance - luckily not literally. Current emotional state changed from 'lonely and depressed' to 'focused and acceptance'. New relationships have been added - a very special one between the faction ones! ;) - and a handful have been expanded. Enjoy!