AliasRecorder
D.O.B.1st February, 2003
StatusAlive
NationalityFrench
ReligionNone
Marital StatusSingle
Personal Information
Sexual OrientationBisexual
PsychologyThorough and observant. Mellow.
Self-disciplineObjective. Patient and adaptable.
LifestyleLives in the present, solitary, resourceful.
Social AttitudeCooperative, seductive, outspoken.
Honesty and honourHas strong personal beliefs, loyal.
Emotional capacityWarm and non-judgemental. Kinda apathetic.
Current emotional stateFocused.
AlignmentNeutral evil.

Character Themes

in the water
Derallict
Summer Sun

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

-FACTION RELATIONSHIPS:
  • Monroe: "J'aime cette petite ville. Cozy and welcoming, but misterious. Nice folk around. -- What a town, always so... lit. Il n'est coupable de rien."
  • CPF 👍 : "J'adore mon passé avec le CPF. Friendships, contacts, animosities, murder attempts, subterfuge, information broking... Yeah, toootally love it. -- I guess the interview stirred some consciences. -- Thank you. Not for me, but for my sister. -- See, after all you are an enjoyable bunch. At least the commoners."
  • Brighton: "Rumors talk for themselves: better keep an eye out for this people. They could be the new of the decade. -- The ghost is showing its face at last."
  • The Crows: "The what?"
  • The Monsters ☠ : "What a tense encounter... Although I get the feeling he was trying to warn us. -- I am not risking myself to investigate any of the horrors."
  • The Millers ☠ : "Murder, terrorism, rape, assault, robbery, torture... Quite the record indeed. Now, eldritchery? Bring more monsters to this already horror-filled world? That is crossing a line there."
  • Blackbear 👍: "Merci beaucoup for the temporal stay and the protection. I really appreciate it."
-PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
  • Lux Bleue 💜 : "It is us against the world, soeur. Never forget that. -- You have been hard lately. Je comprends chéri. I will still be here for you, no matter what. -- I am very glad to see you are finally doing better."
  • Erick Gonzales 💙 : "J'aime les messagers mystérieux. Although I prefer the ones that doesn't make that many questions. -- Quite the run into the forest huh? That was weird. -- I have met little people worth of a double sided trust. You, mon chèri, have earned it for sure. Don't be a stranger, you have my attention. -- You have broken my bubble. Don't make me have to seal it again."
  • Consantine Harapis : "Le Ministre de Monroe. You showed us the public kitchen and accepted my idea of a newspaper. Je l'apprécie beaucoup! -- You didn't watch your back good enough monsieur. Such a shame."
  • Zed: "Je suis intrigué par ton apparence... People around here seem to respect you, although your disappearance is... dirtubing."
  • Kaari'Na: "J'aimerais en savoir plus sur vous... You seem like a mistery worth enough to solve. -- At least we didn't need your skills at the forest, ai-je raison? -- If there is someone capable of voice a reasoning behind the eldritch, that is you."
  • Nikolai Loginoff: "Vous semblez avoir besoin de quelque chose dans votre vie que vous ne trouvez pas à Monroe. Hopefully that will change. -- You too, Loginoff? I am glad to see you were one step ahead from dead."
  • Nat Brackenridge: "Froid mais ouvert. Thats how I like beers and people willing to give information. -- Don't stress yourself over such things more than the necessary or it will take you direct to your grave."
  • Brianna Tate: "Forgemaster. Nice work with those tools... although the crowbar is kind of used. J'espère que tu ne l'as pas utilisé pour quelque chose de mauvais."
  • Nikolai 👍 : "Maybe you did what you thought was best. Mauvais choix. I won't be the one blaming you for it though. -- I owe you one Nikolai. Tu es un homme bon, heh. -- You reminded me of easier times when I saw you fight."
  • Max Rutherford 👍: "Why don't you like pictures mon chère? You have quite the face of a model, not the one of an outpost leader. That reminds me, merci for granting access to me! -- Once again, merci for something more than access Max. Aujourd'hui pour moi, demain pour toi. -- You really like to make things hard. Je n'abandonnerai pas."
  • Rachel Bevis: "I do love a good smile for the camera. And I do love a nice Ranger for a change. La plupart d'entre eux sont énervés comme un coin. -- You have a good heart, I can see that. Stay alive madam Bevis."
  • Gerald: "You wanted to reason with a monster. Je suis stupéfait mais impressionné. Thats not something I see everywhere, you show quite the courage there. -- Your dedication to your mission is worth admiring. I mean protecting, not your holy mission. Thats... lingering."
  • Bennedict :dead: : "Don't take me seriously... I just love to tease you. Good luck, by the way, with... you know what I mean. *wink* -- You fought the evil and you fell. Rest in peace, hero."
  • Max Stone :dead: : "Tu es un homme bon. I am sure you will do what is best for everyone. Sometimes you can save more lives than you think with a single action. -- Your only crime was to be too kind-hearted. You can't help who doesn't want to be helped, and now you have paid the price."
  • Liliana Marat: "Sympathique et hospitalier. I can't trust someone as open and afable though, but I am not closed to it in the future. -- Probably Monroe's last chance to stay on the right path."
  • Crystal Chen ☠ : "There is so much bad things to say about you, my dear, that I have to keep track of everything on paper at this point. I could fill an entire issue of Le Journal de Monroe with you and I bet people would love to know about everything you are up to... But most of all, they would absolutely love to know who you trully are."
  • Paw: "How can you command an outpost if you are not even there most of the time? -- Oh well. Enjoy the North"
  • Lady of the Barrens: "You came throught the gates like a tigress, an imposing pressence. Less than half an hour later, you were nothing but a manageable pussy cat. J'espère cependant revoir la tigresse. -- Tu m'as intrigué. Make my intrigue be worth it tigress."
  • Maxine Goodwin 👍 : "Bon cœur et joli sourire. Un vrai plaisir de vous rencontrer mon chère. -- Je veux te faire confiance, mais mon expérience crie non. I am trying my best to not listen to it. -- J'ai peur d'avoir été empoisonné Doc. Empoisonné par ton sourire."
  • Sawyer Elliot: "You seriously got the wrong idea of myself, but I don't blame you. Seems to be a thing lately. Nous aurons une belle petite conversation. -- I'm sorry, but I am not your type. Bonne chance lè-bas, garçon."
  • Terry Winters: "You have gone through so much you don't know who you are anymore huh? Je connais ce sentiment."
  • Hana Takeuchi: "I am sorry for your lost. Focus on what is in front of you and not on whats behind and you will be aright in time."
  • Preston Hand: "You seemed like a decent person, then you chose your side."
  • Abigail Sommerville: "Cheerful lady, rat heart. I am sure you would had liked to see those Redeyes tear me apart. Je suis désolé de vous décevoir, mais je ne suis pas si facile à comprendre."

Anonymous

First update: Relationship! If I missed someone, let me know!

Anonymous

Second update: Relationships extended, new character theme and a spoiler tag with more pictures of Recorder. Enjoy!

Anonymous

Recorder Season 1 has finished. Season 2 incoming. Now we are cutting midseason like TWD! Actually nah, just that relationships won't be update anymore until further notice.

Anonymous

Third update: Back with the updates! Relationships updated, new faceclaim - old one moved to the spoiler tag -, new emotional state and last but not least, new theme added for Lux! Enjoy!

Anonymous

Fourth update: Relationships update! I know I am missing like, a lot of people, but I have focused on the ones with interactions other than crossing ways cause you are too many. If you want your character added though, let me know! PD: Time for a new fc change?

Edit: Indeed time for a new faceclaim!

Anonymous

Fifth update: Minor update on relationships ( Added: Abigail Sommerville. Expanded: Rutherford, Sawyer, Maxine, Lady Barrens ). A picture in the spoiler has been replaced by a way better one. Enjoy!