≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Q&A (4/1/2021)

Anonymous

This thread will be utilized for any questions stemming from our recent announcements.

Jouska

Question for mindgate: will you and pika be getting married for the tax break purposes?

Question on rules re-writes: how much input if any will the community have on the rules re-writes?

Question on the admin shuffle: will there potentially be multiple levels of admins for people who may want to help on a low-tier building or app level of responsibility but are unwilling to be part of rules enforcement or judication?

Pika

Co-Owner | Resident Gerbil
Staff member
Dumbass Lesbian
Application Master
Owner
Admin
Donator++
Donator+
Donator
Question for mindgate: will you and pika be getting married for the tax break purposes?

Question on rules re-writes: how much input if any will the community have on the rules re-writes?

Question on the admin shuffle: will there potentially be multiple levels of admins for people who may want to help on a low-tier building or app level of responsibility but are unwilling to be part of rules enforcement or judication?
I can answer the first and last question!
1. I would never marry a man, not even for tax break purposes. Sorry, Mind.
3. That's actually a role that already exists. Server contributors can give input on the lore (both present and future), help us build in-game with an admin account, and just generally work closely with the admins on server things. It's practically the same thing as an admin without the responsibility of actually being an admin. It's not something you can apply for—we ask people to be contributors directly. If you're interested, though, I'd be totally fine with you being one!

MindGate

Co-Owner | Lore Goblin
Staff member
Lore Master
Owner
Admin
Donator+
Donator

1. I'm already married to El Cid for those reasons.

2. Certain rules we are adamant in adding for consistencies sake. We will look into recommendations for other rules so long as they make sense with our current vision for the style of the community. Or if you bribe us.

3. This is something I am personally considering, yes. The difficulty this lore had on our lore department (me) has had is not lost on any of us. Current concepts on the table include potential dedicated lore teams. We actually already do have a role/channel dedicated to low-tier building (app not included yet, may discuss later). That is our Contributor role, which we should be emphasizing more on in the near future.

MindGate

Co-Owner | Lore Goblin
Staff member
Lore Master
Owner
Admin
Donator+
Donator
I can answer the first and last question!
1. I would never marry a man, not even for tax break purposes. Sorry, Mind.
3. That's actually a role that already exists. Server contributors can give input on the lore (both present and future), help us build in-game with an admin account, and just generally work closely with the admins on server things. It's practically the same thing as an admin without the responsibility of actually being an admin. It's not something you can apply for—we ask people to be contributors directly. If you're interested, though, I'd be totally fine with you being one!
That's okay, I wasn't interested anyway.