≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Oswald Green

EnvyDemon

Look upon my edge, ye mighty, and despair!
Staff member
The One Who Knows Tilezed
Senior Admin
Admin
Social Media Manager
Donator++
Donator+
Donator
Oswald "Ollie" Green
D.O.B.May 7th, 2002
BirthplaceOkinawa, Japan
Age17
StatusAlive
GenderMale
RaceCaucasian
Height5'
Weight97 lbs.
Hair ColorDirty Blonde
Eye ColorGreen
OccupationStudent
Story Information
First AppearanceTBA
Series LifespanTBA

APPERENCE
====

Ollie is about 5ft Tall, rather short for his age. From afar, one would mistake him for someone between the ages of 13-15, with his more mature features, manifesting themselves with his manner of speaking and general dress. His hair is a dirty blonde, and is rather messy.

Ollie, when the plane went down, was wearing a white button up shirt, and a pair of blue jeans.​

Last edited:

Anonymous

RELATIONSHIPS

COLOR CODES

====
PositiveNeutral Negative Trust Platonic Romantic
====

Matthew Green - Father (?)
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"I guess I got my wish not to see you, I just... Wish it didn't have to be like this."

Victoria Green - Mother (✞)
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"I miss you mom. I wish you could've been there to give me the support I needed in my life and kept dad in check, but, I honestly think your death hurt him too"

Jake Green - Brother (✞)
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"I... you knew I didn't want to go...and now you're...but... fuck."

-------

Abby
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"..."

Cargill
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"..."

Dekker
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Helped patch my leg up a bit."

Gloria
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Super secret spy lady doing Bond shit...allegedly."

Jason
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"..."

Jim
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"..."

Lawrence
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"..."

Margret
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"..."

Noah
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"..."

Nolan
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"I crash on a deserted island and the first person to greet me is almost as much of a dick as my father."

Robert
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"..."

Russel
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"..."

Samantha
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"..."

Tariq
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"..."