≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Oswald Green

Anonymous

Ollie Green
OllieSeason3.jpg
Biographical Information
GenderMale
HairDirty Blond
Eye ColorGreen
Age32
Height5'
Weight95 lbs
Blood TypeO Negative
EthnicityCaucasian
Personal Information
HometownOkinawa, Japan
NationalityAmerican
ReligionAgnostic
OccupationScavanger
Date of BirthMay, 7th, 1998

Other Information
AlignmentNeutral Good
Languages SpokenEnglish (Native)
Story Information
Current StatusAlive
AffiliationN/A
Infected KilledMany
Non-Infected KilledUnknown
First Appearance"Questionable Ethics"
Last AppearanceN/A
Theme

FACTION RELATIONSHIPS

Inner City Liberation Front
"Do they care about who they harm to get what they want?"
Oswald's opinion of the ICLF is Negative
Brighton
"Nat told me about them, seems like some secret Cabal or the Illuminati or something. I'd normally question their sanity, but I can't deny what I've seen of them."
Oswald's opinion of the Brighton is Very Negative
CPF
"The more I'm around, the more I question what the heck the CPF even stands for... What we were fighting for..."
Oswald is a former Junior Ranger and citizen of Pittsford. Oswald's opinion of the CPF is Negative
Brighton

Tara
"There were many things Nat was wrong about. You were one of them. Just hope you'll make to see the end."
Oswald's opinion of Tara is Positive
CPF

Jake
"I wish I knew where you were, but the longer you're MIA..."
Jake is Oswald's brother. Oswald's opinion of Jake is Very Positive
Nat
"Maybe you had a point. Removing bad people from this world in order to reduce the harm to the innocent. Some people deserve second chances though... after they atone."
Nat was Oswald's life partner. Oswald's opinion of Nat is Very Positive
Rachel
"We've both lost the people we've cared about to this war, haven't we?"
Oswald's Opinion of Rachel is Neutral
Max
"Nat would be turning over in their grave if they knew you let the Millers go. Least we could've done was bring them to The Crows. It was their people they hurt."
Oswald's Opinion of Max is Neutral
Francis
"Sometimes, you need to make the hard decisions, and sometimes that decision is letting a group of Millers die down in a pit. I'd rather give my life for someone deserving of it."
Oswald's Opinion of Francis is Neutral
Marcie
"You worry about Tara, and less about me."
Oswald's Opinion of Marcie is Neutral
Charles
"Don't ever compare the things I've done as a Junior Ranger to that of the atrocities committed by Millers.
Oswald's opinion of the Charles is Negative
Michelle
"And I thought I could trust you as the level headed one. I guess I thought wrong. I won't do so again."
Oswald's opinion of the Michelle is Very Negative

Last edited by a moderator: