≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Important OOC Chat in Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Cid

The Old Man
The Old Man
Donator++
Donator+
Donator
Ok folks, so I wanted to make an announcement regarding OOC Chat in game. Unfortunately, we've had a growing number of incidents of Out of Character Communication in server either turning toxic or straight up being rude or harassment. So here's the thing, OOC is to be used for explaining in character actions or clarifying questions about another characters actions *only*. All of the banter, arguing, fussing, bickering, joking, etc etc needs to either be submitted in the form of a ticket in the case of disagreements or harassment, or to discord if you'd like to chat in the general channels.

I would really rather not have to crack down on OOC, because lord knows I joke around on it too, but it's become excessive and a problem all around. Therefore, no more OOC chat unless it's to describe your players action or clarify another players action. Excessive OOC will result in a kick, followed by a ban if continued at the admins discretion. Anyone who is uncomfortable with tickets because it's another admin is involved somehow can come to me directly. If I'm directly involved, Host would be your next choice. I understand this may take a little getting used to, so we're not going to come down hard on you right off the bat unless it's something that otherwise breaks the rules and/or is harassment.

Finally, this post is directed at the entire server. Things have gotten sloppy and it's time to clean it up *as a server*.

Status
Not open for further replies.