≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Noelle Lange

Anonymous

Noelle Lange
Biographical Information
Alias:Elle (Family), "California" (Jack)
Hair:Black
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Height:5'7"
Weight:150lbs
Blood Type:AB Positive
Ethnicity:Chinese, Thai, Caucasian
Personal Information
Hometown:Louisville, Kentucky
Nationality:American
Sexuality:N/A
Religion:Atheist
Date of Birth:October 31st, 2000
‎‎ ‎
Other Information
Alignment:Chaotic Good
Languages:English, some Thai and Chinese
Story Information
Current Status:Alive
Affiliation:The CPF and Pittsford
First Appearance:S1E1
Last Appearance:N/A
Theme
"You're just like your mother."
"I know."
Relationships
Nathan Lange "We're all thankful to have you. Me and everyone else in Pittsford."
Yen-Khae Lange "I think you'd be proud of the women that Alyssa and I have become. Dad tells me how much I'm like you all the time, especially when I'm being stubborn. I really miss you."
Brandon Lange "I know that you and mom are long gone, but I'd never tell the others that. Call it a twin's intuition. I hope you're happy wherever you are, Bran."
Alyssa Lange "Man, when did you get so big? I swear it was just yesterday when Mom brought you home for the first time. You're really something, kiddo. I'm so proud of you."
Jack Loralei "I let you down. I should have been there. You rest easy. I'll keep fighting our fight."
Pittsford"It's been a long time coming, hasn't it? We really made this home."

Last edited by a moderator: