- Aug 8, 2020
Monroe Basic Tenets
- Citizens of Monroe are entitled to safety, security, and certain freedoms
- Excessive violence within the walls of Monroe will not be permitted; issues that cannot be settled peacefully will be taken outside the walls or face punishment.
- Citizens will be expected to provide some service for the continued existence of Monroe. Exceptions include children (up to the age of 16), the elderly (especially manual labor), and when one falls ill.
- Citizens will be expected to relinquish necessary supplies (foodstuffs, building materials, etc) for the benefit of the community in times of need. In times of particular hardship, such supplies (like foodstuffs) will be rationed out as needed.
- Visitors and Citizens alike are entitled to engage in free trade and commerce without the fear of embezzlement or larceny.