≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Maya Huseyin

Anonymous

Maya Huseyin
Biographical Information
NameMaya Elif Huseyin
Date of BirthJuly 19, 1998
BirthplaceHouston, Texas
NationalityAmerican, Turkish
Age21
StatusAlive
GenderFemale
RaceCaucasian
Height5"5''
Weight116 lbs.
Hair ColorBlonde
Eye ColorBrown
Story Information
First AppearanceSeason 1 Episode 2
Series Lifespan"Episode 2" to Present

M A Y A H U S E Y I N

A P P E A R A N C E
Maya looks younger than her actual age, standing at 5"5 with smooth, fair skin and deep brown eyes. Though much of her hair is dyed blonde, by the roots it is beginning to revert to its natural colour of a light brown. She is usually found in some kind of jumper, jeans and gym shoes, with her large backpack equipped and her tied back.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Maya is good at keeping a calm head: she’s the kind of person that you would want to be around in a crisis. However, she is not great at keeping a balanced workload, often taking on more than she can handle. This means that she is often worrying and stressing about one thing or another. She likes to keep things planned in her head, getting along well with people who share this quality. Maya prefers people who keep things understated: she doesn't like difficult people or those who only talk abouts themselves.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
positive ■ neutral negative hate trusting platonic romantic

Last edited by a moderator: