≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Max Rutherford

Anonymous

Maxine Rutherford
Biographical Information
AliasMax
D.O.B.September 29, 1994
BirthplacePortland, Oregon
Age24
StatusAlive
GenderFemale
RaceCaucasian
Height5'7''
Weight120 lbs.
Hair ColorDark Brown
Eye ColorBrown
Story Information
First AppearanceSeason 1 Episode 1
Series Lifespan"New Dawn" to Present

APPEARANCE;
Max stands at a height of about 5'7'' with a fairly lanky build. Her hair, cut short and choppy, is dark brown. She has light brown eyes and a fairly pale complexion, aside from the freckles which are lightly scattered on her cheeks. She's typically seen with a snarky grin or a distant look. There are various scars scattered all along her arms and her palms are fairly callused.

PERSONALITY;
Max's personality can most easily be described as fiery and brash. She has terrible impulse control and finds it difficult to take the feelings of others into account. In fact, she tends to show little to no interest in things that don't provide her with any gain. She will constantly disregard the opinions of others and act on her own, despite the risk it may bring to herself. She blatantly disrespects authority and has trouble initially meshing with groups. Even once she's settled in, she's a hit or miss.

RELATIONSHIPS;
COLOR CODES
====
PositiveNeutral Negative Trust Platonic Romantic
====

---

PRE-APOC
---

Frank Rutherford (✞)
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"You got what you fuckin' deserved."

Grace Harvey (?)
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"I fucked up."

Justin Rockford (?)
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Not sure whether I should love you or hate you. All I know is its been fuckin' years, man."

Linda Rutherford (✞)

"I'm sorry, Ma. Wish I coulda done somethin' more..."

---
POST-APOC
---

Carmen Alvarez
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
"Glad yer back, Carm. Don't be a stranger, aight?"

Chris Dane
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

"...scrawny as hell."

Emma Reid

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

"Still can't help from carin' 'bout ya."

Frank Carlisle

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

"You're doin' what ya can for her. More than I can say 'bout my old man."

Holly Whittaker (✞)
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

"Shoulda knew I'd fuck everything up, just like always."

Jack Miller

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

"Where've ya been, man?"

Jacqueline Garcia

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

"Hopefully the new place is safer for ya."

Jonah Alvarez
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

"You sorta piss me off."

Jonathan York
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

"I know you wanna do what's best for us. I just hope ya don't get yerself killed in the process."

Maisie Bedlow
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

"Yer real eccentric. Kinda annoyin' at times, but it's a breath of fresh air."

Marlene Sutherland
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

"Yer real fuckin' hot. Can't believe yer with some dude, though. Shame."

Morgan Littleton
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

"Sorry those military fuckers got to ya, Pops... Glad yer alright."

Rafael Garcia

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

"You went right for that goddamn boar. Fuckin' wild. Gotta be more careful, dude."

Santiago Alvarez

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

"Shit sucks, but at least I've got you around."

THEME;

Last edited by a moderator: