≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Margaret Casey

Anonymous

Margaret Casey
Biographical Information
AliasMargie
D.O.B.October 31st, 2000
BirthplaceManhattan, New York City, New York
Age18
StatusAlive
GenderFemale
RaceCaucasian
Height5'2''
Weight115 lbs.
Hair ColorBlonde
Eye ColorGreen
OccupationUniversity Student
Story Information
First AppearancePilot
Series LifespanPilot to Present

Margie is fairly short for her age, around 5'2" tall though she's not that short. She has a rather thin figure and usually tries to keep herself in shape enough that a short run doesn't make her wheeze more than a dying car from the 80's. Her hair goes just to her shoulders and is a golden blonde color, her skin a pale, milky cream. Margie's eyes are a dull green color and often appear more like amber in the right light. She always tries to give a dazzling smile when she can, confidence and assurance in who she is oozing from the young woman. As for clothing, she was wearing a rather modest, dark peach blouse and a pair of denim shorts and sneakers.

The very basic words one could use to describe Margie would be confident, curious, intelligent, and observant. She has a keen eye for the tiny details in situations, people, and her surroundings and has a good pair of eyes to go with it. She has an avid love of archeology and isn't afraid to talk about the subect in detail whenever possible. She has a strong moral compass and tries her best to de-escalate situations whenever problems arise among her peers or even complete strangers provided mediation doesn't put herself in danger. Margaret has always been adventurous, curious, and optimistic about the future and what it holds. She holds onto these ideals in even the most terrible of situations and always seems to be trying to find a way to solve any issue that comes her way regardless of whether or not she has expertise in the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

~~Relationships~~

Family
Jonathan Casey:: "Love you, dad. I still miss you every day. Hoping you're looking at me wherever I am and proud to see me pursuing archeology as you did."
Mary-Anne Casey:: "You know, you could've at least treated me like your daughter, at least once, instead of a stranger living in your house. My life wouldn't have been so lonely."

Friends
TBA

The Survivors
Nolan:: "Putin 2.0, I say... I'm just glad I wasn't the only one that left that psycho's little group. He's gonna end up getting people killed from a lack of caring about them or their individual safety."
Noah::
Tariq:: "Pretty nice guy after the annoyances on the flight. I feel bad his father died; I can understand now why he was so uptight."
Dr. Dekker:: "I
Bradley
Robert "Bob":: "Bob's far more level-headed like Dr. Dekker. I'm glad they're with us. If for some reason we don't end up being saved, I'd rather be with these guys than Nolan's group."
Russel
Jason

Last edited by a moderator: