≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Marcus O'Neill

Anonymous

Marcus O'Neill
97efa4d743d276c0fe4afb8516bdf5ab.jpg
Biographical Information
AliasMarcus
D.O.B.October 1st, 1986
StatusAlive
Personal Information
SkillsEngineering; Carpentry, Electrical & Mechanics

History:
Marcus seems to have travelled widely across the United States - with various maps sticking out of his rucksack attached to his shoulders. He speaks with a slight accent, some might put it as a mid-western one. He wondered into Monroe after passing through an exposed section. He seems set on building something.

Appearance:
Marcus has a round face with a softly shaped jaw, a large nose, small ears, puffy cheeks and thin lips. His dark brown eyes are small, and he has tapered eyebrows. He has short, curly, black hair, and he has a goatee.

Rumours:
Marcus is rumoured to be harbouring some MRE's somewhere - maybe he has a map?

Marcus seems to be adept at building - some say he got a degree in Engineering before all this shit went down, he might be useful to some.

Marcus seems to be gathering supplies for a large contraption - Routinely speaking to Joe Withers, maybe he has an idea?

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

Relations:

Friendly:

Terry Winters - Citizen of Monroe - "Poor girl. When I first met you, you looked like you'd seen a ghost. I hope that fuckin' man gets what's coming to him."

Jack Summers - Citizen of Monroe - "You seem close with Terry, and you gave me a place to live. I hope you survive this shit kid."

Joe Withers - Wandered/Nomad - "You seem alright, and you want to help with the Mill. I hope you're alright, haven't seen you in a while."

Acquaintances:

Jeremy Sykes - Supervisor/Overhead of Construction - "From what we spoke within the bar, you seem to be all over the place. Who cracks a beer open at 7 AM? I know its the Apocalypse, but damn."

Lincoln Whittaker - Citizen of Monroe - "You've seemed to have gone through a lot, haven't we all? Really appreciated the glue, helped me fill an order."

Marian Castle - Sheriff of Monroe - "Well, you're clearly in charge of Security in this joint. Hopefully you can get to the bottom of what I showed you."

Will - Unknown Affiliation - "Well, your order may have been a difficult one - but I got it done. Hope we can do more business in the future."

Job - Minister - "You got me a job, Job. I hope we can get that windmill done, might be able to help the folks around here."

Anastasia Hope - Trader - "Well, you're my competition really. I hope you, and your friend, are alright. That explosion sounded horrific."

Lynch - Citizen of Monroe - "You seem to have seen some shit. Thanks for helping me with the Crow Lady. Couldn't have done it without you."

Omnia - Crow Lady - "Damn, Miss. You nearly got burnt to death."

Enemies:
None, as of yet.

Last edited by a moderator: