≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Lynch

Anonymous

LYNCH
Given NameJulianne █████
AffiliationMonroe
OccupationN/A
D.O.B.December 10th, 1985
Age43
Height5'8" (172cm)
Weight160 pounds (72.5kg)
BuildLean, muscular
HairRed, shoulder-length
EyesPale green
You've seen the refugees going nowhere,
you've heard the executioners sing joyfully.
You should praise the mutilated world.
Remember the moments when we were together
in a white room and the curtain fluttered.
Return in thought to the concert where music flared.
You gathered acorns in the park in autumn
and leaves eddied over the earth's scars.

Praise the mutilated world.

Lynch is a Coalition Ranger. Her arrival in organized society—excepting Pittsford—usually heralds an arrest or execution. Otherwise, she spends most of her days afield, patrolling Monroe county.

Lynch was a citizen of Monroe. She learned to be around other people again, and where she was once utterly unsociable and prone to self-isolation, she was then... well, look, she could talk to other people. She was still kind of an ass.

Lynch has been deceased since January of '29.

INTERPERSONAL
Clayton Duval
★★☆☆☆
... Seriously, though, where are you?

Erick Gonzalez
★★☆☆☆
Hope you weather this storm all right, kid.

Noelle Lange
★★☆☆☆
Reaaally think they need to hand you over to whoever shows up next.

Leclair Mercier
★★★★★
I hope I get to see you—spring, maybe, at the latest.

Natania Sherman
☆☆☆☆☆
I wish I could have stopped you.
Avery Dekker ♡
★★★★☆
Strange how things start to feel sorta normal after so long.

Julian Carmichael-Ortiz
★★☆☆☆
Maybe your people can pull through this without you after all.

Lorelei Cross
★★☆☆☆
Now, far be it from me to accuse anyone else of being antisocial...

Jamie Fisher
★★☆☆☆
Don't think I like you all that much. Not sure I trust you, either. Glad you put Gideon down, anyway.

Charles Gideon
☆☆☆☆☆
Psycho fuck. I'll sleep easier knowing you're dead.

Arlo Gray
★☆☆☆☆
I know you didn't particularly care for me, but... if I'd known what she was going to do—I would have stopped her.

Elijah Hunt
★☆☆☆☆
I know what it's like to break, kid. I'm sorry.

Don Jones
★★☆☆☆
... I'll miss you. I wish you'd stuck around.

Aaron Kamden
★★☆☆☆
I feel like an asshole for laying into you. Just... wrong place, wrong time.

Marcus O'Neil
★★☆☆☆
Not a lot of engineers out there.

Jack Summers
★★★☆☆
You're important to me, but... sometimes all I can think about is what it'll do to me if I can't protect you.

Jeremy Sykes
★★★☆☆
Surprised we've got so much in common.

John Tzu
★★☆☆☆
I'm... sorry I couldn't help you.

Job
★★★☆☆
If I had a copper piece for every man who's told me I have to trust him after fuckin' everything up...
Bob ... ?
★★☆☆☆
More helpful than some of the citizens around here.

Rebecca Sayton
☆☆☆☆☆
You are profoundly fortunate that I'm trying to make a fresh start, little girl. I've taken men's heads off for less.
Omnia
★☆☆☆☆
Strange gal. Seems nice enough, but uh... I don't really understand half of the shit she says.

Rook
★★☆☆☆
More helpful than not.
Heaven Adkins
★★★★☆
You deserved better, even if you were the biggest pain in my ass there's ever been. I should have taken better care of you.

Katherine Lynch
★★★★★
Twelve years, now... and I still think about you every single day. Dream about you most nights.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

Props on using the OST from Assassination of Jesse James as your theme, the music in that film is truly phenomenal.