≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Luke Johanson

Anonymous

"Meter after meter the buried will rise through the ground." - Unknown farmer.
Luke Johanson
Biographical Information
NameLuke
Age23
RaceCaucasian
D.O.B.November 15, 2006
NationalityItalian - Raised in USA
Personal Information
AffiliationNone
OccupationUnemployed
Story Information
StatusDEAD
First AppaeranceWhat We Become: Part II - What Remains
Last AppaeranceWhat We Become: Part II - What Remains

Rumors
"He follows the old beliefs, he believes in the power of objects and myths."

Memories
"He was simple and kind. His goal in life was only to bring the good and give to others. He was invested in watching people grow as he was with his plants. We'll miss you, brother."
- Constantine Hasapis 'The Butcher'.

"I didn't know Luke very long either" - "But... he was kind, which means a lot these days. Without him, I wouldn't be standing here right now. I..I don't know what else to say to that. There's...there's no words. I wish I'd had more time to thank him. I want to promise him I won't waste what he gave me."
- Terry Winters

"Luke came to us with a high determination and optmism. He was hopeful, kind and cheerful. I was probably one of the first people to meet him, I helped him settle in. He wanted so badly to be a part of this community, to be respected for all he did to help out. And he did a lot, even if to many it went unnoticed. He never treated anyone with bad word or action, he was always just.. Genuine and kind.."
- Jack Summers 'The Barman'

T h e E n d

I have lost you, my brother
And your death has ended
The spring season
Of my happiness,
our house is buried with you
And buried the laughter that you taught me.
There are no thoughts of love nor of poems
In my head
Since you died.”

― Catullus, I Hate and I Love

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

INTERPERSONAL

WP

WP

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

Update v0.1:
- Added 'Rumors' section.
- Fixed 'Personal and Story' informations.

Anonymous

Final Update:
- Added 'Memories' section.
- Character is now dead.