≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Lincoln O'Connor

Anonymous

"One nail, another one, a door I made, a zombie is gone." - Unknown carpenter.

Lincoln O'Connor
3.jpg
Biographical Information
NameLincoln
Age24
RaceCaucasian
D.O.B.November 15, 2005
NationalityIrish - Born in Bandon
Personal Information
AffiliationMonroe temporary Citizen
OccupationHead of Construction
Story Information
StatusALIVE
First AppaeranceWhat We Become: Part II - What Remains

pngegg (2).png

A b o u t L i n c o l n

pngegg (2).png

I n t e r p e r s o n a l

Only the names inside ' ' are knew by Lincoln or are nicknames

pngegg (3).png

~
The Barrens ~
Rebecca Sayton 'Rebecca':

"You have been the first one believing in me, giving me a home. A lot of days passed since I saw you, I hope you are still alive and safe there".

Omnia 'Omnia':
"They call you 'The Monk', I still don't know you but you made me really curious"

pngegg (4).png

~
Monroe ~
Constantine Hasapis 'Consti':

"Consti, your heart is like a hearth. You gave me a couch where to sleep when I came to Monroe, you gave me a job and your friendship. I don't know if in this life or in another I will ever be able to repay you. I just think you are the best friend I have ever had during my whole life."

Terry Winters 'Terry':
"You were the first one who turned me away, since the first day you saw me as a creepy and scary man. You were really wrong, you didn't understand from what I had to survive before Monroe. I don't know if we will ever be friends, your behavior is unfair towards me. I hope you will change soon your idea."

Jack Summers 'Jack':
"You were so friendly with me, I won't forget you. I hope one day you will come back to Monroe from your long journey. Someone took your position at the Inn, but I really miss you and your ways to make people smile. Come back Jack, I'm waiting you."

Texas Battle 'Jimbo':
"You seem friendly, but I didn't talk with you a lot to have an idea about you. We could be friends but you never tried to know me or to get closer with me. I think only the time at Monroe will show us what we will be."

Zed 'Zed':
"They see you like like monster, I see you like as a friendly person, I hope we will be friends soon and also that your pub is running good"

Avery Dekker 'Avery':

Marian Castle 'Marian':

Loreley Cross 'Deputy Cross':

|

pngegg (5).png

C r y O f T h e C e l t s

pngegg (2).png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

Update V0.1:
- Relations (still without info)