≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Kenneth "Kenny" Trusler

Anonymous

Kenny
Biography
Age33
StatusLiving large
His JobFix cars, make gas, bake drugs
Would ratherTrick rides, burn tires, waste time

PERSONALITY
Kenny has an impulsive and care-free personality, and despite being middle-aged seems to have yet to get rid of his immature heart. He is often known as a risk-taker or thrill-seeker, the type that should have died out twelve years ago.

APPEARANCE
Kenny has a slim body proportions, weighing around 160 pounds, at 5'11", and is obviously of Caucasian descent. Despite his worn facial features that show his years, his dull blonde hair and lazy greenish eyes, he manages to pull off a youthful aura with a sturdy grin on his face.

SIGNIFICANT RELATIONSHIPS

'Take' - "Think you can decapitate this next one?"
Dependable guy, Honest to a fault, s'well. Just don't expect him to ever read the mood. Perhaps he simply opened up to me due to lack of options? Either way, a good friend to have.

Job - "If there were two of me, I'm sure you would have twice as much"
A bit uptight, but i'm sure he loves bashing with a hammer as much as i love twisting a wrench. Perhaps i should stop giving him free stuff. Well, when I get tired of it.

Jeromy - "See? This is why you need a partner."
Willing to play along, which puts him on my good books. Perhaps he might not just be another gritty survivor?

Trader with a dog - "No problem. I'll consider this a bribe, so your secret is safe with me."
A lucky charm, seem to be in the right place, at the right time, with exactly what you need, at a price you can pay. Either he has amazing business sense, or i completely lack it. Oh, and doesn't mind indulging a bored guy, so another plus in my books.

Last edited by a moderator: