≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Job

Anonymous

Job
Biographical Information
GenderMale
Age50s
RaceCaucasian
OccupationMinister
FactionMonroe
Body Type
Hair ColorGreying Silver
Eye ColorPale Blue
Body TypeHardy
Height5'11''
Weight205

THEME

PERSONALITY
Job is a quiet, stoic man. He isn't a man of many words, when he does speak his words often carry weight. Job exemplifies patience, it flows through all parts of his life. He isn't one to come to a hasty decision. Job works to help maintain Monroe, whether this be from an altruistic nature or purely profit driven is to be seen. He doesn't state why exactly he does so. Job is a hard worker, and works tirelessly at his craft through the day and night.

APPEARANCE
Job is a hardy man. Standing at 5'11'' and weighing just over 200 pounds, he's an imposing sight. Long locks of silver hair drape down to his shoulders, and an extravagant beard covers his face. His pale blue eyes soften a rather tough exterior. He has a well defined and muscled frame, displaying the epitome of a working man's body. His hands are rough, calloused, burn marks dot around his fingertips and palms. His body is similarly marked, with more burns across his forearms, legs, and feet. Each patch of scarred skin left bald, holes in his otherwise thick and bushy body hair.

HISTORY
Job has been with Monroe since it's creation. He has assisted with setting up exterior defenses, creating weapons or tools for the settlement, and has operated a forge since the town had one. Job has been loyal and driven to keep Monroe going and expanding, giving the town whatever it needs in it's future endeavors. His past before Monroe isn't known, and Job doesn't seem to speak about it. Going so far as to purposefully steer any conversation of that topic off the rails. However, in the present he's devoted to upholding Monroe and ensuring it's future in the Barrens. Recently, Job has been elected as the new Minister of Monroe due to recent events.

NOTICE
These relationships may be inaccurate in order to prevent metagaming.
FACTION RELATIONSHIPS
Monroe
"Well--.. Hell."
Monroe has been home to Job since it's creation in the Barrens. Job has recently taken over as Minister in Monroe, acting as the new leader of the faction.
The Coalition of Pittsford and Fairpoint
"The Wolf has finally bared its teeth."
Job has mixed feelings about the CPF.
The Crows
"Met some of 'em, don't seem like bad people."
The Crows are a mystery to Job.
Brighton
"Hmph..."
Job displays limited knowledge on Brighton.
PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS
Martin Hyung
"He had a vision of what all this could've been. Shame what happened."
Martin Hyung was the former leader of Monroe as well as a former friend of Job's.
Julian Carmichael-Ortiz
"I've known you for two long years, watched you become Minister even. Was hoping I wouldn't have to watch the day someone else would become Minister. I'm real sorry Julian, none of this should've happened."
Julian was the Minister of Monroe before Job.
Roscoe Gray
"He put everything he had into this place, and he was a great friend. Monroe owes what it is now to what Roscoe Gray had done in it's past."
Roscoe was the former chief of construction and close friend to Job. The two worked together extensively and grew close. Roscoe's death impacted Job deeply when he found out.
Arlo Gray
"Saw how happy you were that day, somethin' about a date with that girl I saw you talkin' to... I'm sorry, son. I ain't got no words except sorry."
Arlo Gray was the son to Roscoe Gray, and acted as the former Chief of Construction in Monroe. Job was very close with Arlo and supported him through losing his father.
John Tzu
"Wish I done better by you."
John Tzu was the alias used by a CPF criminal that was apprehended within Monroe.
Charles Gideon
"Wish I saw the signs sooner Gideon. Wish I knew why."
Gideon was the Head of Security in Monroe. He was replaced by Marian Castle.
Julianne Lynch
"Didn't deserve what you got. Well I don't agree the way you tried helpin' the town, you did try an' help. Always helped in the past. Like I said, didn't deserve what you got."
Lynch was formerly a CPF Ranger who left behind the CPF to start a life in Monroe. She was killed by Marian Castle while recovering in the clinic.
Conrad "Connie" Miller
"Lord forgive me, I tried. An' I'll keep trying, for you, Connie."
Conrad was a former scout and longtime resident of Monroe until he was killed by Larue Monroe after he attacked Julianne Lynch while being handed over to CPF.
Jeremy Sykes
"We got work to do.."
Jeremy acts as a scout and current Head of Construction for Monroe and is a close friend to Job.
Avery Dekker
"Coward an' a traitor. Ain't any loyalty to the partner you made? Or the community you been with for over a year?"
Avery Dekker was the Head Scout within Monroe until recently.
Kenneth Trusler
"I'll have the Berserker done soon Ken, don't you worry about that."
Kenneth is the resident mechanic and friend to Job.
Constantine
"Always been reliable to myself an' the town, let's fix the mess we're in."
Constantine operates as a butcher within Monroe, and is a personal friend to Job.
Rook
"Decent man, more importantly, helpful man."
Rook is a Crow and a visitor to Monroe.
Sepp Junkers
"Always been the first to throw himself into hell for the town. Been through it with us, an' for that I thank him."
Sepp is a long time farmer in Monroe and a friend of Job's.
Cooper Briscoe
"Went lookin' for you, found out you left... Shame."
Cooper operated a strip club wtihin Monroe and was a personal friend to Job.
Noelle Lange
"Best o' luck to you, I suppose."
Noelle is a CPF Ranger who is currently imprisoned in Monroe.
Marian Castle
"Ran soon as real trouble came around. You deserve all the headhunters that come your way."
Marian was the former Head of Security within Monroe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

Relationship update. If you want to be added just ask.

Anonymous

Message me if you want me to add you. Relationship update.