≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Jamie Fisher

Anonymous

1597480083876.png
First AppearanceSeason 1, Episode 1 "Years Gone By"
Last AppearanceSeason 1, Episode 4 "Years Gone By"
StatusMISSING
Gallery

Jamie Fisher

Jamie would be standing roughly around 6'1 with slick back brown hair, he would have blue eyes and would have a regular build.

Jamie would have been briefly seen over the last two or three weeks, upon hearing that Job stepped down, he would not be seen again by the residents of Monroe, he would have been last seen leaving the settlement by the guards at the gate with a duffel bag full of his things, he would no longer be sporting his blue suit.

NOTICE

These relationships may be inaccurate in order to prevent metagaming.
FACTION RELATIONSHIPS

The Coalition of Pittsford and Fairpoint

"Everything went tits up."

This faction appears to be Disliked by Jamie Fisher.
Monroe

"Things only seem to be going downhill, with my name being given to the CPF and Job stepping down, staying here will only result in my death, and I don't fancy dying just yet."

This faction was once Home.
Brighton

"Brighton? Swear that's a city in England."

This faction appears to be relatively unknown to Jamie Fisher.

RELATIONSHIPS

Michael Fisher

"After twelve years I can't even remember what you looked like, I appreciate everything you taught me, hopefully it counts for something."

Father(Deceased)
Sarah Fisher

"..."

Mother(Deceased)
Lucas Phillips

"You were the only one I could call "Friend", wish there was something I could have done."

Friend(Deceased)
Charles Gideon

"You got what you deserved, at least the blood is on my hands and not one of theirs."

Acquaintance(Dead)
Marian Castle

"You and Avery abandoned us, traitors."

Acquaintance(Alive)
Jack Summers

"If you left with Avery, I hope you aren't found"

Acquaintance(Alive)
Julian Carmichael-Ortiz

"You let me inside the walls of Monroe, I will never forget that."

Acquaintance(Dead)
Job

"You stepping down is the last straw, you did a good job."

Acquaintance(Alive)
Lorelei Cross

"Guess you fell off the face of the fucking earth or something."

Acquaintance(Alive)

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

One last update for this character for the time being, with university starting and all, don't have much time to play, i will probably bring him back eventually.