≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Goodbye

Azakaela

I've made the decision to pull both my mods and myself from this server due to the fact that I did not feel like a respected member of the admin team and ultimately I have a lot going on in my life and I do not want to keep updating mods for something I'm no longer apart of so unfortunately... All the basements, music, merchants, monsters, npcs and other myriads of things I added will be gone as per my departure. Sorry for the inconvenience that it causes and I thoroughly enjoyed roleplaying with you all as a player and as an admin!

El Cid

The Old Man
The Old Man
Donator++
Donator+
Donator
Aza, I will speak for myself here and say that I respected and valued your work on the admin team, as I have told you privately a number of times. I believe the rest of the team feel that way as well and said as much in admin chat. I'm sorry you didn't feel that way, but the issue that was brought up was a direct violation of an admin rule we have set up and we talked about in private. I wish you the best, and I'm sorry that you felt you couldn't stay, but perhaps this is for the best on both sides at this time.

Andrew Noah

Donator+
I've made the decision to pull both my mods and myself from this server due to the fact that I did not feel like a respected member of the admin team and ultimately I have a lot going on in my life and I do not want to keep updating mods for something I'm no longer apart of so unfortunately... All the basements, music, merchants, monsters, npcs and other myriads of things I added will be gone as per my departure. Sorry for the inconvenience that it causes and I thoroughly enjoyed roleplaying with you all as a player and as an admin!
Sad to see you go, your contributions will be missed. Thank you and if you return I know many of us including myself will welcome you back with open arms. Take it easy Aza.

SgtoSeryei

Forum Banned
I wish things weren't this way Aza. Sorry. I hope you find better wherever you go: you deserve it.