≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Emanuel Rullier

Anonymous

Emanuel Rullier
Biographical Information
AliasEm
BirthplaceHouston, Texas
D.O.B.March 5, 1991
StatusAlive
OccupationActor
Physical Information
Age28
Height5'11
Weight180lbs
Hair ColourBrown
Eye ColourGreen
EthnicityHispanic-American
Personal Information
First AppearenceEpisode 1/Season 1:New dawn
Last Appearence Season Finale- Survived ;made it to rescue helicopter

Emanuel Rullier is a character and a survivor in GWR's lore 'The Lone Star'

Emanuel Rullier
was an aspiring Hollywood star who had broken into the entertainment business at the age of 22 with his supporting role in the popular television show "True Detective" second season. He even earned himself two BAFTA awards for his lead role in the blockbuster Crime/Drama "Moral County" at 25 years old. At 28 the world he knew fell apart.

Emanuel used to be swarmed with fans for his autograph and affection, but his former fans are now shells of their former self, and now try to swarm him to kill and infect him. The Life he once knew is now gone. It was early morning when his plane landed at the airport in Houston, Texas from Los Angeles. As he stepped off the plane into the airport chaos ensued. He managed to escape the airport and steal a car to make it to his parents home. Upon arrival, they were gone but left a note stating that they were with his younger brother at a navy base. He flips through the channels only to find complete chaos everywhere. He quickly barricaded himself in his parents home, and grabbed his dad's pistol and sat on the couch staring at the door.

Appearance

Standing at 5'11", and weighing in at 180lbs, he is of an athletic fit build, due to rigorous exercising for his image. Quite an attractive person. His eyes are green, and his hair is brown, His hair is usually styled and maintained or otherwise, the messy bed head look. He is cleaned shaved or with a stubble most of the time and every so often rocks a full beard.

He often wears designer suits or clothes when in Los Angeles or at events, otherwise anywhere else he also likes to wear jeans, a T-shirt, and nice leather or cloth jacket of some sort.

Personality

Emanuel likes to be the center of attention, he can often come off as conceited, although he considers it self-confidence. He is a very sociable person, a smooth talker, and often in good spirits. As well as stubborn, sarcastic and impatient. But he has also shown time and time again that he does not lack bravery and determination and his will to go out of his way to prove he can be an asset to any team he's on regardless of his prior celebrity status.

Biography
Emanuel was born on March 5, 1991, to a Texan mother and Honduran father who were of a lower middle class. He is a Hispanic /American of Spanish and French descent. Emanuel was an average kid growing up. Riding bikes, playing outside and spending hours on his video games and the family computer. The age of technology was upon him, learning very fast from a young age. His little brother Rene was born in the year 1999. Emanuel attended his local middle school with average grades and joined the football team at the request of his parents, he agreed but showed more of a liking for computers and the thought of being a child actor.

Emanuel started high school with good grades and even greater interest in becoming an actor and joined his theatre arts class. He then joined the football team once again at the request of his parents only to drop out of it, his sophomore year. His Sophomore year his grades soared and he took on relationships and started to become popular among the school. His junior year his grades started to drop due to skipping and slacking off. His senior year he picked up his grades and graduated with honors. His Brother Rene excels in school and joins the navy shortly after graduating.

He attended a local college for a couple of semesters studying, theatre arts and history and before dropping out, to find work to help support his family. Doing film and commercial gigs here and there; He got his big break when he auditioned for a popular tv show and got the role as a supporting actor for the show "True Detective" second season at the age of 22. He stayed pretty busy doing talk shows, modeling, charity events and resuming college taking classes online. At 25 he landed a lead role in the blockbuster Crime/Drama film "Moral County" earning him two BAFTA awards. At 26 years old he earned a Bachelors degree in History.

Personal Relationships

Chris Landon: I haven't known him very long, but he's cool in my book. (HA! Book PUN!) I feel we get along pretty well I think, you also like lord of the rings so that's a plus. He is very into his books and not likely to charge things head-on, which is a good thing I suppose. We did survive a bear attack, so there's that.

Danica Copeland: If it wasn't for you picking me up at that store, id probably still be wandering alone for another week. You seem nice, but still don't know her that well. I should try talking to you more.

Ming-zhu Yan: Your quite reserved, very quiet, nothing wrong with that. I should see about getting to know you more. I feel as though you don't like me very much though. That's funny cause we share a room.

Seth Davis: What can I say, your a religious person and I'm agnostic, I see you're very conservative and I'm liberal. I'm sure we will or are going to bump head at a point. Even took away my guns, but your house your rules. Despite my observation and thoughts, you took me into your home and I thank you for that. Also, he's got a really bad cough, hope it's not contagious.

Haytham Hadid: Don't know you very well but I like talking to you, we already had a couple of loot missions. I almost died the first one, and was pretty pissed I thought you left me to be eaten alive. I managed to escape the van and run into the woods and make it back to the farm. You explained to me that you kept looking but could not find me and felt terrible about it. I believe you, let's not do that again though. Overall cool person.

----------------------------------------------------

Rafael García: Well we've met a couple of time now, seems ok to me. Don't know him that well to make a good observation. Young guy, very sir yes sir in my book. We should talk more if we get the chance.

Jonathan York: We have only just met over our campfire chat. From what I hear and observe of you. You seem like a straight shooter to me, very blunt and intimidating, who knows what he wants. I don't think the talk of my achievements, really interests you. I really thought he'd take interest on how I held off a bear. Plus my lack of skills in anything that could be of use to you besides my experience with labor work and a gun. This is going to tough one to relate to or impress. Like doing a talk show in Korea... I don't speak Korean...

Last edited by a moderator: