≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Donations - Changes - Patreon! - Need video clips / video editing

Legion

Time Traveler
Admin
Hive Mind
While we are still working on what perks will remain perpetually for 1 time donations and what will apply only when paid for monthly, we are changing the donation structure to allow for monthly donations. I have created a basic template for the perks in the form of tiers and the admin team will collectively be looking at things to add to monthly donations.

We will also be looking at including information on the Patreon in the form of "paywalled" spoilers. Basically, things that only certain level of donators can see. This may include sneak peaks at event announcements, information regarding lores and things we are working on like screenshots of certain marts of maps, etc.

This with however, we need some ideas as to what else could we offer in monthly subscriptions to help encourage people to donate monthly? Realistically speaking, we have 90 people signed up on the new forums. Lets say, half actually exist. If just that half were to donate $2 each month, the server payments would be secure. If everyone donated just $3 every month, we could afford a better server. If everyone donated $5 a month, we could afford a better server and do things like giveaways every month. That small amount of money adds up very quickly.

If you want to donate now, go right ahead. It will charge you as soon as you become a patron and will charge every month on the 1st. Keep in mind as well that Patreon will be taking their cut of the pie though so that $1 is more like, $0.92.... but again, it adds up. With our plan, they take about 8%. I will be continuing to work on it and adjust things and add some images here and there and adjust the images we have currently. Need to adjust some sizes and so forth.

I would like to get a promotional video clip on the Patreon page. So, I need some basic clips from in game. It doesnt have to be anything special but anything during events, general RP, combat, etc. Once we get a few clips, I will see who has some basic video editing skills to form a quick promotional video.

Last edited:

Anonymous

Unfortunately I've deleted all raw files but you can still download the video through an online YouTube mp4 parser.
If you need any help let me know. Good luck. :)

Legion

Time Traveler
Admin
Hive Mind

Unfortunately I've deleted all raw files but you can still download the video through an online YouTube mp4 parser.
If you need any help let me know. Good luck. :)
I'm a tech geek so don't worry, I know how to download the files. lol. Thanks for the video though.

EnvyDemon

Look upon my edge, ye mighty, and despair!
Staff member
The One Who Knows Tilezed
Senior Admin
Admin
Social Media Manager
Donator++
Donator+
Donator
Didn't Jack make a few videos from last lore?

Legion

Time Traveler
Admin
Hive Mind
I believe so. Just trying to get some from the community too. Different characters, different views and events...