≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Demi McIntosh

Anonymous

First AppearanceA Brave New World
Last AppearanceN/A
StatusAlive
Gallery

DEMORA "DEMI" MCINTOSH
(This character is an A-NPC for Max Rutherford's group.)

Demi is a Coalition Ranger, her arrival in Monroe County heralded an assault on Carl Miller's base of operations. As the wide-spread conspiracy revolving around The Man in Red grew, she and the rest of her unit accompanied Max Rutherford to Canada and so forth in search of answers.

A statuesque woman with steel to her eyes. Physically, Demi is impressive with well-defined muscles, only suffering from some minor loss from improper nutrition. She dresses in a wide variety of clothing, most of which is comprised of anything and everything dark with room for some leather, save for her fitted Ranger uniform which has seen better days. She isn't often seen without her worn Ranger badge on her belt.

Demi shares a lot in common with her adoptive father, William Kozuch; particularly his fire and intrinsic competitive nature. She's not known for her subtly either, oft showing too much passion for certain topics or interests. Even with this, she is often taken for being overly aggressive and sometimes outright belligerent when her mind is set - She has a difficult time admitting being wrong, and even more difficulty recognizing mistakes in her actions. Mistakes are part of her make-up, shifting her down a dark path of self-destruction and anxiety: some part of her desiring some dream of perfection created from the shadow of Kozuch and her desire to simply do better.

Since her abduction at the hands of The Old Growth, many of her self-destructive tendencies have resurfaced alongside frequent nightmares, visions and an underlying fear of losing control of her own body, as such, her mood (and by extension, personality) ebbs and flows.

She is a capable fighter, possessing immense experience in hand-to-hand combat and close-quarters engagements, as such she prefers close-range weapons.

Demi was first encountered sparring with Gideon King when Max and Corey came to get William's letter of recommendation during their ill-fated attempt to enlist with the Coalition. Later, Demi was assigned to Max Rutherford's unit in preparation for the raid on the Burlington Country Club, the former headquarters of the Miller Family.

demoramcintoshnightcall2 resized.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

Relationships
(These relationships are not accurate, and will not reflect Demi's opinion on them in full. They are to give an idea, and nothing else. They will only be updated after an episodes completion.)

2028-2031, Monroe County, NY
"Max Rutherford"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"You're a complete and total fuckwit who finds new, astonishing ways to piss me off each and every day. Still, I'm not a fuckin' liar, you're one of the toughest people I've ever met. Total bleedin' heart, too, I didn't peg ya' for one, but you sure as shite are ... I knew I was in for it when Will told me you were bein' placed in-charge of my unit. But this? Fuck, lady, you know a ''good'' time."

"Francis King"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"Conscripts, I used to think about all of your fuckin' sort was the same, bunch of mouthy cunts like Greg who wanted an easy way out; proved me wrong on that. You pulled my arse out of those mines with Darren, I've tried to avoid you since then 'cause I see that look in your eye, I still get flashes of it, but seein' you? It makes it so much fuckin' worse ... I've gotta get the fuck over it."

"Nat Brackenridge"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"It's not a matter of if with you, it's a matter of when. Don't be so eager to die, mate."

"Dwayne Clancy"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
Missing since early '31 during the Epsilon Expedition.
"You're a spineless shithouse cunt, deserved whatever you got out there."

"Marcie Graham"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"You're a fuckin' hardass, I get it now though. I know a lot more of us would've died up there if you didn't get us ready."

"Rachel Bevis"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"I got some in common with her, even if I can't stand the bitch sometimes - sore fuckin' loser, but a good fighter. I can't name many other people whose kicked my arse as bad as she has before. Still, a Bevis out here rollin' around in the dirt with us? Reppin' the ICLF? Shit, I never thought I'd see it. Can't say I trust her, I know that look she's got in her eye ... Just takes one bad day."

"Jack Bevis"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"What the fuck happened to you? I used to hear stories about you. Heroics, how you volunteered to stay behind to save your own men. The integrity you showed to the other side. And what do I find when I finally fuckin' meet you? Another spineless shithouse politician with a vindictive streak, you're not a bit fuckin' better than the people you're fighting against, and you're sure as shit not the hero you claimed you were."

"Wint"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"You've always had my arse covered when I needed you, I know I can depend on you more 'n others. I really wonder how you're takin' some of this from time-to-time. Still remember what you said to me right before we first deployed: "The Coalition was gonna waltz right on through Monroe County straight to the promise-land," heh, we got choked on those words ... and now, we're on-the-run from the Coalition in a race against time to save the world ... It's been one hell of a first operation."

"Tyrell Mason"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"Strong and silent, I never really got on with you much outside of work, but you're still one of us. You really who the rumors say you are? Got me right-on curious."

"Wendy Kang"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"You know what I can't stand? A fuckin' snitch, especially one so willin' to rat out their own mates. Pray I never get my hands on your arse, you treacherous bitch."

"Greg Foster"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"Ran off on us once, haven't trusted you since. Still have a nice laugh at your expense over you gettin' shot in the arse way back when though."

"Hana"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"You're about as quiet as a fuckin' cardboard cutout."

"Benedict Harris"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
Deceased in the Miller HQ raid of late '29
"I let you down ... I couldn't quit fuckin' reliving it before. But now, after what happened in those fuckin' mines? Oh, no, you're in my head every other night."

"Darren McKidd"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"You're a fat, lazy fuckin' repugnant pig-faced cunt. But that's why I like ya' - no stick up your arse or skin thinner 'n paper like the others, reminds me a lot of Will before he signed up with the Coalition. I know you like pushin' your luck, but you know boundaries. I heard all about your heroics with Hana, too, got flashes in my head of you pullin' me out of those mines with Francis. Why'd you come back? Ain't like you, is it?"

"Truman Parker"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"I heard about the Battle of White Haven. Held the line for us, I don't think there'd be a fuckin' Coalition if we'd lost there. Fairport would've rolled right on through to Nazareth. Shit, I remember readin' an interview from one of those shithouse reporters ... Asked you why you wouldn't leave any of your men behind - 'Cause they were on your team, that's it, nothin' owed, nothin' less, I guess when this is all over you're gonna have another feather to add to that cap of yours, mate."

"Charles "Charlie" Blackwell"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"You're alright, play a good game of cards - not good enough, though. Ever plannin' on payin' me that four gold you owe me?"

"Duke Helmer"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"You're a wild motherfucker, I couldn't believe my fuckin' eyes when I first saw you - a living breathing Ironman? Shit, you boys were a different breed. I still remember readin' stories about how you 'n yours would divert herds away from Pittsford in those special suits, used some real kickass improvised explosives too ... Wonder if those stories about them pumpin' your unit up with drugs is true? I'm gonna have to get your arse drunk one of these nights and get some stories outta you."

"Miller Wardwell"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"I don't give a fuck how many times you ask me, mate, I am not callin' you Dr. Felgud. Lay off the stims."

"Dwight Kilean Jr."
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"You 'n your old man couldn't be anymore different. Those stories about you usin' to be a conscript true? I can't fuckin' see it, not with how you were starin' down Frankie over what he said."

"Dwight Kilean Sr."
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"The Butcher of Fairport. What else can I say about ya'? What you did's a stain on the Coalition and everything my dad fought for. I know you made sacrifices but the Killing Fields? The shit you got up to - No, I've got my fuckin' limits, too. What you did brought us to where we are now, I don't got no love for you."

"Larue Monroe"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"You got your mate set free all those years ago, I fuckin' know as much and so did Will. I never thought I'd be agreein' with Francis ... But I do. It doesn't make any fuckin' sense anyway you put it though - why are you helpin' us? Guilty conscience? Seein' what sort of machine you greased the wheels for? I don't know, I know you used to be an honorable man but you and Jack have a lot more in common 'n what you'd like to admit."

"Marcus Baczek"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"One of Monroe's, I never got on much with him when we were in Canada. Used to be tied at the hip with Terry, I wonder how you're dealin' with it ... thought about askin', but I know how you people feel about us, ain't no fuckin' use in repairing it - Keep on with your shithouse politics, actin' like you're anything but a grunt."

"Terry Winters"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"Minister of Monroe. I liked you way fuckin' better when you were fightin' Chen and her apes, I think you're nothin' but a pretentious cunt these days, I see you like actin' like you're anything but what you used to be. Know this, your town and government isn't any better - I still remember what your people did."

"Piper Holland"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
Deceased in the Epsilon Expedition of early '31
"Peacekeeper from Monroe, I didn't get on with her much when we were in Canada. Good with a gun, I saw that much - I keep thinkin' how close I was to going down the same way as you ... I can't say I'd trade places, 'cause I wouldn't, but I wish we could've done more."

"Malcolm Brooks"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"Big motherfucker from Monroe. Spoke with him briefly, real mild-mannered and good out on the field. He saved my arse out there, gives me hope that whole town might come off their moral fuckin' high-ground one of these days."

"Texas Battle"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"You're a bit thick, aren't ya'?"

"Rhea "Barbie Doll" Varnado"
????
(Paradigm Shift)
"You're about the only one I trust from the ICLF anymore. Looked out for me when I was rollin' around in Liberty and causin' a fuck-ton of trouble, I don't think you remember much of me, and you know what? Fair's fair, I'm not about to dig up the past. Can't believe you're fuckin' my commanding officer. Opposites attract, huh?"

"War Pig"
????
(Paradigm Shift)
"I got you pegged as an Ex-Ranger, I wonder how right I am? Still kickin', I guess you didn't roll with that little pig-faced cunt."

"Baby Daddy"
????
(Paradigm Shift)
"Used to be real nice to me when I was rollin' around in Liberty, I really fuckin' regret not letting you go back during that raid."

"Marshall Grant"
????
(Paradigm Shift)
"You're a fuckin' bleedin' heart stupid motherfucker. Ballsy, I see that much, but I don't believe for a minute you and your brigade have bothered thinkin' a single goddamn thing you're doing through, no, instead I gotta listen to your arse preach about how the ICLF are oh-so high and mighty. You're rollin' around with the same fuckin' filth that Korshunov does, just you're too stupid or too blind to see it. Your price of freedom is the same price Korshunov's paid in blood ... Just another shithouse hypocritical politician, I know I'm right about you."

"Rene Ackerman"
????
(Paradigm Shift)
"Part of B.R.C.S., I remember 'em tryin' to bring Will in as a security consultant back after the Unity Day Riots. Don't trust 'em."

"Tara Garland"
???
(Paradigm Shift)
"I don't know what to fuckin' think about you."

Last edited by a moderator: