≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Crystal Chen

Anonymous

Crystal Chen
Biographical Information
StatusAlive
Age46
Height5"5
EthnicityHong Kong American
Other Information
First AppearanceS1E2: Absolution
FactionMonroe
OccupationMinister

C R Y S T A L

Monroe's Minister, Crystal arrived in town a travelling food vendor and climbed up people's estimations rather quickly. A businesswoman at heart, she's determined to get the town's economy really going and provide stability in Monroe's current time of crisis. Crystal believes in law and order and has a bright vision for Monroe as a beacon of capitalism and success.

Description
Crystal is a 5"5 East Asian woman whose age you may struggle to guess... whatever number she is, she looks good for her age. Crystal has well-cared for, wavy brown hair that bounces over her shoulders and slight, deep brown eyes. Her facial features are soft, her nose slightly flat and wide and lips light and smooth. Her skin has a light, slightly golden tint.

Personality
Known for her sharp business acumen, Crystal is a charming, flirty woman who navigates the world looking for opportunities - and finding them! She tends to be popular around other people and is at times known to be life of the party, being a well-driven spirit with an ambitious, competitive nature.

Recent times have seen her become a divisive figure, but Crystal doesn't let that stop her from enacting her plan for Monroe. She has her principles and sticks to them!

Relationships

Carl Miller
"You're a lot more charming than I had anticipated."

Don Jones
"Capable."

Erick Gonzales
"Quirky worker-boy."

Gerald

"Sweet."

Kaari
"Ungrateful."

Liliana Marat
"Rat."

Max Rutherford
"Monroe is better without your boozy breath fogging up the place."

Maxine Goodwin
"Very proficient indeed."

Nikolai
"Back the right horse."

Preston Hand

"An absolute asset to the Republic. Married to the job, sharp and concise: we're making a wonderful team."

Terry Winters
"Don't bite off more than you can chew."

Texas Battle
"The heart of Monroe, even without living here. You make the community."

Anastasia Hope
"Not fit for purpose."

Anderson Parker
"I do love a flirt."

Brianna Tate
"You seem nice, but the company you keep will bring you down."

Constantine Hasapis
"A strong figurehead for Monroe who was willing to make tough decisions. You managed to unite the town, which was respectable."

Corey Jackson
"Tough girl."

Corrine Reyes
"Nice enough. I hope you got home okay."

Devon Hansen
"Very sweet."

Emma Reid ✝
"You didn't deserve that."

Henry Patton
"Irrelevancy suits you."

Jackie
"It's a shame you aren't around anymore, but you seemed troubled."

Josiah Hargraves
"Rude and unpleasant."

Kai ✝
"I valued your work ethic a lot - and that brain of yours was something else. We were lucky to have you in town."

Katherine Fitzgerald ✝
"You got what was coming to you."

Lane
"What a bizarre little sweetheart you are."

Laura Harper
"I admire your growing confidence. Another keen worker - it's been fantastic to watch you flourish."

Max Stone ✝
"How did that hero complex work out for you? Incredibly feeble: you got what you deserved."

Nikolai Loginoff
"Foolish."

Oliver Carter
"Friendly."

Osiris ✝
"I appreciate your skill and wits. It's been a while."

Rebecca Sayton
"Polite."

Rook
"So mysterious: I was very endeared to you."

Ryuji Zekou
"Strange, strange man. What happened to you?"