≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Corrine Reyes

Anonymous

Corrine Reyes
Biographical Information
GenderFemale
HairBrown
EyesBrown
Age32
Height5"4
Weight115lbs
EthnicityChinese-American
Other Information
First AppearanceS1E3
StatusAlive

CORRINE REYES

Corrine isn't from around these parts - she's from a much larger, successful community near NYC. She's only in town after one wrong turn lead her to being lost in the countryside, separated from her expedition team. Unable to contact her friends and unable to get home, this inquisitive young woman may just be in for more than she bargained for in Monroe County. Just how will Corrine find her way home?

RELATIONSHIPS
FACTION RELATIONSHIPS
Monroe
"I think I'm going to be here longer than I thought..."
Corrine has mixed feelings for Monroe.
The Coalition
"I'd rather keep my distance from you people."
Corrine dislikes the CPF.
PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS
Andy
"Welcome to town. I hope you know what you're getting yourself into."
Andy is a new arrival in Monroe.
Constantine Hasapis
"Thank you for being a friend and someone I can trust. I'm so thankful that we both got out of that situation mostly unharmed."
Constantine is a citizen of Monroe and runs the butcher shop.
Corey Jackson
"You're really kind. Monroe is a better town with you in it."
Corey is a prospective security guard of Monroe.
Hattie
"You're a little intimidating, but I think you're okay. Good luck out there."
Hattie is a goat herder and trader.
Jack Summers
"You're sweet. You have a lot going on for someone so young... fingers crossed your hand heals okay."
Jack is a citizen of Monroe.
Lincoln O'Connor
"I hope you can find someone to look after you."
Lincoln is a resident of Monroe.
Sepp Junkers
"You're a sharp fighter."
Sepp is a resident in Monroe.
Terry Winters
"You seem nice - I'd like to get to know you some more, since I'm in town."
Terry is a citizen of Monroe and works in the butcher shop.
Texas "Jimbo" Battle
"You know how to lighten any mood."
Texas is a resident of Monroe.

Last edited by a moderator: