≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Cooper Briscoe

Anonymous

COOPER BRISCOE
Biographical Information
Height:Tall Drink of Water
Weight:Lean and Mean
Hair:Flourishing
Eyes:Drowning Hazard
First App.:SIU Hospital North
Last App.:Not for a Long Time

ABOUT ME:

"Now if I told you all the good parts, that would ruin the fun wouldn't it sweetheart? I'll give you a hint to start: Come to my club, The Last Dance, in Monroe, and maybe you might get lucky. Otherwise, you can find out when they write a biography about me..."

RELATIONSHIPS:

Job: In charge of a fucked up situation with a stupid plan. You have blood on your hands just like the rest of them. Guess he's not such a good guy after all.

Jeremy Sykes: Haven't seen him since the election. Guess I should have voted for you.

Rebecca "Beef Jerky" Sayton: No sense of humor and grumpy as hell.

Natania Sherman: Should have taken my beer.

Charlotte Emerson: Shame it had to happen.

Arlo Gray: Also should have taken my beer.

Jack Summers: Good kid. Kid knew all about it all along and just went with it cause of his "Mommy". Shame he had to fall in the wrong crowd so thoroughly. Grow your own brain kid.

Lynch: Another moron with a stupid ass plan that nearly got everyone killed. Self-righteous bitch.

Avery Dekker: "It was a mistake." Get the fuck out of here. What you did is not a *mistake* and you know it. Plus your mouth caused a shit ton of issues, so I suggest you close it. Oh, and maybe cut the kid loose so your poison doesn't spread.

Elijah Hunt: No idea where this kid is.

Darner Foxglove: Good guy, never hurts to have a doc around. Haven't seen him a in while.

Constantine: No issues with him that I know of.

Kenny Trusler: I have no idea what you were on. Whatever it was, seems like you OD'ed cause you've been a ghost.

Jamie Fisher: I don't know if he was in on it with the rest of Monroe's leadership, but if not, he's one of the few remaining decent people.

Juniper: Apparently she was the fuse that lit the bomb so to speak. Never would have guess it, but she's in CPF hands now.

Takeshi Tong: Don't really know him well.

Charles Gideon: Blew up the situation by fake blowing up someone. And then got himself killed going more insane.

Alpha: Trader lady. Needs to stock booze.

Connie Miller: Your plan was based on hatred and made no sense, but the others should have said no. How they dumped it all on you is bullshit. I hope you found peace now.

Noelle Lange: Bossy, but apparently had nothing to do with the bombing. Guess they finally decided to let her out.

Rook: Solid guy. Probably the only friend I got left in the area. He ever needs me, I have his back.

Marian Castle: Works hard for the town* and then agrees to stupid plans that get people killed or kill people for no reason.

Julian Carmichael Ortiz: Another one gone too soon.

Larue Monroe: Yeah you're a real 'bad-ass' with a army and artillery around. Let's have a chat one on one and see how tough you are then.

Erick Gonzalez: Have been friendly with the guy, but he's working with Larue so not so sure he's a good person.

Lorelei Cross: I hope you had nothing to do with what they did, but right now I don't trust anyone there.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

*Relationship Update* Hope I didn't miss anyone, ping me if I did!