≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Clementine Bassot

Anonymous

Clementine Bassot
Biographical Information
GenderFemale
HairBlonde
Eye ColorBlue
Age23
Height5'7"
Weight120 lbs
Blood TypeAB Positive
EthnicityCaucasian
Personal Information
HometownTours, France
NationalityFrench
ReligionAtheist (Formerly Catholic)
OccupationMedical Student
Date of BirthJune 3rd, 1990

Other Information
AlignmentChaotic Good
Languages SpokenFrench (Native), English
Story Information
Current StatusAlive
Affiliation?
Infected Killed0
Non-Infected Killed0
First AppearanceS1E1
Last AppearanceN/A
Theme

Biography
Born to a Wealthy Family in France, Clementine grew up in a very comfortable but traditional family. This caused a rift between herself and the rest of her extended family, excluding her brother Pierre. After moving to the United States to attend school, she enrolled in the University of Kentucky College of Medicine, and ended up being deployed on the front lines against Cortoraso Ossificans after a lack of actual doctors caused emergency responders to scrape the bottom of the barrel, looking for anyone who might be qualified enough to work. Intelligent, yet inexperienced, Clementine tries her best.

Relationships - Bassot Family
Mere et Pere - Parents"They need to stay the fuck away from me." (Status Unknown)
Pierre Bassot - Brother"My Brother. He's in Chicago still. I can only hope he is okay, and I can find a way to contact him." (Status Unknown)
Sebastien Bassot - Brother"Where were you Seb... the UK if I remember correctly? Things must be bad other there. (Status Unknown)
Beatrice Bassot - sister"If there is anyone I'm worried about back in France.... it's my sister, Beatrice." (Status Unknown)
Jacques Bassot - Brother"He was always a little shit, but he's still my brother." (Status Unknown)

Relationships - The Dairy
Bowie McBride - AcquaintanceTBA (Status Alive)
Maxwell Cohen - Acquaintance TBA (Status Alive)
Maya Zhang - Acquaintance TBA (Status Alive)
Adalbert Von Streganhoff - Acquaintance TBA (Status Alive)
Emma Reid - Acquaintance TBA (Status Alive)

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

If it's okay, I'd love to use this same format. I really like it.