≫ WHAT WE BECOME: SURVIVOR STORIES APPLICATIONS ≪

• Applications for What We Become: Survivor Stories are currently on hold while we work on creating our second wave of combat tests.

What We Become: Survivor Stories is a series of bite-sized scenarios meant to test our new and improved combat system in action! Our first wave contained 5 different scenarios, all taking place within the What We Become universe. Our second wave will contain 5 more scenarios. If you've been waiting to play on the server, now's your chance!

Additionally, each scenario has a limited number of slots for each role in the party, as well as an overall participation limit. If you apply for a role/scenario that is already full, you will be asked to apply for a different role/scenario. You can view the number of slots remaining for the current scenario on its respective forum post, linked above.

Make sure to check out our latest newsletter if you haven't yet! It has lots of information about our upcoming lore, among other things.

Christopher J. Dane

Anonymous

Christopher Dane
Biographical Information
D.O.B.20th of June 1991
StatusAlive
OccupationAssistant Marketing Consultant
AffiliationThe Crossroads
Physical Information
Age28
Height5'8"
Weightc.150lbs
Hair ColourBrown
Eye ColourBlue
EthnicityCaucasian-American
Personal Information
First AppearancePilot / Season 1, Episode 1
Last AppearanceN/A
Portrayed By???

Christopher is a character and a survivor in GWR's lore 'The Lone Star'

Christopher Jason Dane was a former Assistant Marketing Consultant in Fort Holly before the world fell apart. Stumbling out of the forest soon after it began with nothing but a Survival Axe, Tattered Clothes and a Camping Pack. From there he'd soon find his way to one of the Quarantine Zones, where he now resides with numerous other survivors under the name of 'The Crossroads'

Chris is the only Survivor of his Marketing Firm as they, rather unluckily, met a grisly end on a Company Retreat for 'Team-building' Exercises. Hence why emerged from the forest alone. He still hasn't talked about what happened there.

Appearance

Standing at 5'8", and weighing in at around c.150lbs, he is of a relatively slim build, but arguably attractive nonetheless. His eyes are blue, but appear gentle at the shallowness in which they're set in their sockets. His hair is brown, generally sitting off of his forehead if he can help it. His beard and stubble often grows quickly on his chin. To be frank, it's probably one of his best talents.

He generally wears suits, preferably grey and blue in colour if he can. Otherwise, he still tries to keep appearances by wearing deep colours. Polo shirts, Light Jackets, Trousers. He often tries maintain some form of appearance in order to boost his own self-esteem.

Quiet and Reserved, Chris is often noted to appear weak-willed and sheepish. But he is determined to do his best for everyone, regardless of who they are.

Biography

Born in 1991, on the 20th of April to Micheal and Angelina Dane, Christopher Jason Dane grew up in a well-off family in Arlington Heights, in Northern Illinois... (TBC)

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

Relationships

Family
Bonded
Trusted
Friendly
Neutral
Unfriendly
Disliked
Hates

Enemies

---------- Family ----------

Micheal & Angelina Dane (Unknown)
"I don't know if you're okay, but I really hope you both are."

Samuel Dane (Unknown)
"If I'm still alive, you absolutely must be. I'll see you soon. I hope."

---------- ??? ----------

???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ??? (Deceased/Unknown/Turned)
"I'm..."

--------------- Post-Apocalypse ---------------

------------ The Crossroads ------------

Hank Pine (Alive)
"I appreciate your support - but please, place some faith in me."

Amelia Bennett (Alive)
"I know you want to be useful. But you gotta trust us."

Jackson Marsh (Alive)
"You've got bravado, I'll give you that. But I see through it - you're just as scared as the rest of us."

Angelina Mckinnon (Alive)
"You seem nice, though still - I get a weird vibe."

Timofei Sokolov (Alive)
"Pretty forward, I won't lie. Thanks for the bullets."

Officer William Roose & Moose (Alive)
"Glad I could help, Officer."

Danielle Stenton (Alive)
"You're scared, I know, but collect your bearings - you'll be okay."

Anna Moss (Alive)
"I'm not sure what you make of you. Pretty grey, if you ask me."

Mitchell Moss (Alive)
"You seem lax - and that's a good thing, actually. Keeps people calm."

Joseph Thompson (Alive)
"..."

Marlene 'Marg' Wright (Alive)
"Holy Shit. Without you, I'm not sure I'd be alive right now."

------------ Other ------------

'Red' Poplawski (Alive)
"I appreciate what you gave me, and for fishing gear too? Heh. I'd consider that a deal."

Emma Reid (Alive)
"You trusted me to do the unthinkable. Thank you, for placing that faith in me. I'll keep my promise."

Shaun Reid (Deceased)
"I wish things could've been different. For what it's worth, I'm sorry."

Max Rutherford (Alive)
"Could've made a better first impression. But, oh well."

Last edited by a moderator: